Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #166
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Pretty good draw. She should be able to get to the semis or better.
What are your thoughts on Caro's chances Chrissie-fan?
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #167
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Why is everyone saying she'll face Vinci. I see Jarka being a GOAT and coming through Vinci and maybe even beating Maria. I just have this feeling it'll happen.
Are you drunk again?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #168
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Isn't this Gajdosova's first tournament in a while? Vinci is a tough match-up for her with all those slices and variations. I don't think she'll have the consistency to beat her.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #169
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a jarka-stan let me have my hope
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #170
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

It's a good preperational draw for the AO.Anyway draws just don't frighten me anymore since I know that Serena will always be there in the end final or semi final. Let's hope she has a great hardcourt season

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #171
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

new avi and sig to celebrate Brisbane [lets hope she doesn't fuck up]
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #172
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

So her first match will be on Monday?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #173
Forever Sharapova.

The only think that sucks is the time difference, it always kills me when they play in AO
on the main court they don't start play until 11:30am which is at least 12 in the UK and even then Masha could be third or fourth on court. I'll try and catch as many matches as possible - preferably her first to see her form - then probably her SF, most probably vs. Kerber or Petra + hopefully F match. I never really get to see any of Masha's early AO matches either and that's not because I'm not a dedicated stan, it's because I will literally die if I stay up every night until the early hours because of university
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #174
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
What are your thoughts on Caro's chances Chrissie-fan?
Vika in the QF, Serena in the SF and Maria in the final? Cupcake draw for the Woz I think.

Seriously though: I just hope that she survives the first two rounds and then can give Vika a decent match.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #175
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
The only think that sucks is the time difference, it always kills me when they play in AO
on the main court they don't start play until 11:30am which is at least 12 in the UK and even then Masha could be third or fourth on court. I'll try and catch as many matches as possible - preferably her first to see her form - then probably her SF, most probably vs. Kerber or Petra + hopefully F match. I never really get to see any of Masha's early AO matches either and that's not because I'm not a dedicated stan, it's because I will literally die if I stay up every night until the early hours because of university
This so much! I woke up at 5 for her SF vs Petra at the AO last year

Great sig/avi! 2013pova

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #176
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Vika in the QF, Serena in the SF and Maria in the final? Cupcake draw for the Woz I think.

Seriously though: I just hope that she survives the first two rounds and then can give Vika a decent match.
If Caroline is on fire and Vika has a bad day, she has her chances to upset the #1 seed

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #177
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:

I'm praying and hoping we get to see Vika vs Caro, I'll be really looking forward to it. It Caro can take her out it could really signal a strong season for her

and thanks Jo
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #178
country flag JoPova

Quote:
I'm praying and hoping we get to see Vika vs Caro, I'll be really looking forward to it. It Caro can take her out it could really signal a strong season for her

and thanks Jo
Beating Vika could give her a tremendous amount of confidence for the AO!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #179
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Beating Vika could give her a tremendous amount of confidence for the AO!
If that wouldn't give her a lot of confidence, nothing will. A good start of the season could set the trend for the rest of her year. She did well in her last few events in 2012 (at least compared to what came before) and if she does well in Brisbane - let alone if she beats Azarenka or at least makes it a competitive match she may feel that she's back in business. If her adorable ass gets a whipping in the first or second round it's a bad omen for what's to come later on.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #180
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Why is everyone saying she'll face Vinci. I see Jarka being a GOAT and coming through Vinci and maybe even beating Maria. I just have this feeling it'll happen.
Well, I don't see her beating Maria , but yeah I could see Gajdosova getting inspired by the crowd and having her one GOATly match of the year and beat Vinci.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
If Caroline is on fire and Vika has a bad day, she has her chances to upset the #1 seed
Don't go giving false hope
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote