The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread! - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:47 AM   #556
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: The Valeria Savinykh Cheering Thread!

Wonder how she is doing, she is not in any QD of the pre-tournament for Oz. Don't think she will have a MD WC for any of these. So she just might go to Oz for the AO, where she qualifying points to defend of course. Hope she is OK, as she withdrew last minute in Ankara.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #557
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Me too

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #558

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

On Fb she said her destination was Hobart

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #559
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
On Fb she said her destination was Hobart
Fair enough . Going deep here means no qualies for AO though.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:12 AM   #560
country flag Phenomareva

She is QD indeed in Hobart . She plays countrywoman Nina Bratchikova in the first round. Tough, but not impossible, go Lera

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 07:55 AM   #561
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Valeriya was beset by injuries in 2012, and although she briefly broke into the Top 100 for the first time, she ultimately ended the year ranked lower than in 2011.
2012 145
2011 133

I saw Valeriya play at the USO, and my honest opinion is that she's not really Top 100 material, unless she works on her fitness and serve, but maybe she'll prove me wrong in 2013.

Her Sydney q-draw:

(3)Nina Bratchikova (RUS) v Valeria Savinykh (RUS)
(wc)Stephanie Bengson (AUS) v Sacha Jones (AUS)
Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) v Julia Glushko (ISR)
Yue-Yue Hu (CHN) v (5)Lauren Davis (USA)

I think this is a good draw for Lera. Nina has been mentally shaky, a total 160 from last year, and Lera leads their h2h 1:0. Although that match was on clay, if she comes into the match healthy and confident, she has a reasonable chance to pull the upset.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:12 AM   #562

Nina is a headcase so she can definitely beat her (if Julia Cohen managed to do so ).
Who is scaring me a bit is Sacha Jones.

Anyways, DAVAYYY

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #563
country flag Phenomareva

Only see the live scoring, but looks like fighting Lera is back! She was a set down and 1-5 in the second, saved MP's at 3-5 down and just won the second set 7-5. We know Nina is a headcase sometimes, but it takes some fighting and believing to come back like that. Now take the match Lera!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #564
country flag Phenomareva

She lost 3rd set 6-4 . Well, hope that second set gave her some confidence, off to Melbourne now I guess.

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #565

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #566
country flag Phenomareva

Here is Lera's draw for AO:

(2)Monica Puig (PUR) v Qiang Wang (CHN)
(wc)Priscilla Hon (AUS) v Valeria Solovieva (RUS)
Valeria Savinykh (RUS) v Victoria Larriere (FRA)
Nastassja Burnett (ITA) v (19)Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)

She has a winnable first round, which is good, but for the rest she has a tough draw, with Rodionova second round and for qualifying Puig. With her current results I will be happy she wins her first round, but will keep my expectations not too high. Good luck, Lera, davay!

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #567

Given her current form, Q1 win is not even given, and even if Rodionova loses her Q1 match, Burnett will be a tough one as well. Why did she have to get in Puig's section?

Anyway, davay davay davay, hope she's full of energy and motivation, she really needs it.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:30 AM   #568

Lost 1st set 2-6. She's in really poor form...

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #569
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Up a break in the second. Could turn around...
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #570

Won 2nd set 6-3! Davay Lera, keep it going