Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #256
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

plays Sirotkina tomorrow, last on court. Luckily I will be sleeping so I don't have to go through her choke fest

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #257
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

why do you think she chokes? This is the first tournament of the new season and it is normal to play 3 setter matches. I watch matches live so don't think she is fixing her matches
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #258
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
She is a very big choker.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:24 AM   #259
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Im not saying she fixes matches. Im just saying that she struggles to hold a lead.

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #260
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

32 L H2H vs PLISKOVA, Karolina (CZE) 6-7(4) 4-6
32 L H2H vs BARTHEL, Mona (GER) 5-7 0-6
32 W H2H vs WANG, Yafan (CHN) 5-7 6-3 7-5
16 L H2H vs XU, Yi-Fan (CHN) 7-6(7) 6-7(4) 1-6
32 L H2H vs TATISHVILI, Anna (GEO) 5-7 0-6
32 W H2H vs WANG, Qiang (CHN) 6-2 5-7 6-3
FR L H2H vs OPRANDI, Romina (SUI) 5-7 5-7
SF L H2H vs WICKMAYER, Yanina (BEL) 6-7(3) 3-6
32 L H2H vs FORETZ GACON, Stephanie (FRA) 6-7(10) 5-7
32 W H2H vs PANOVA, Alexandra (RUS) 6-3 7-6(10)
64 L H2H vs LUCIC, Mirjana (CRO) 5-7 5-7
32 L H2H vs MOLINERO, Florencia (ARG) 6-7(3) 2-6
32 W H2H vs JOHANSSON, Mathilde (FRA) 6-1 5-7 7-6(5)
16 W H2H vs SHVEDOVA, Yaroslava (KAZ) 6-3 6-7(1) 6-4
32 L H2H vs PANOVA, Alexandra (RUS) 6-4 6-7(8) 1-6
64 L H2H vs ZAHLAVOVA STRYCOVA, Barbora (CZE) 3-6 7-5 6-7(4)
32 W H2H vs SIMMONDS, Chanel (RSA) 7-6(9) 6-4

Judging by those scorelines, you can tell she can't hold a lead.

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #261
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

4 Setpoints wasted...

I hope she can focus in the TB.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #262
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Oh Mandy.

She had a 4:0 in the TieBreak.

And of course Sirotkina wins with her FIRST setpoint.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #263
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Can't believe she lost today. She gave up playing after losing the mini break on 1st set tiebreak
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #264
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Yep knew a choke was coming

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #265
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Mandy Minella
Merry Christmas everyone.enjoy some family time and i hope you get a lot of presents

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #266
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Mandy Minella
17 hours ago
Merry Christmas to me )))

Nike clothes?

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:25 AM   #267
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Shenzhen R1: vs. (1) Li Na........................

At least she will be on a big court and photos for her Nike clothes

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #268
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Doubles: Hsieh/Hsieh vs. Babos/Minella (4)

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #269
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Doubles, lost the first 76(3), now it's 6-6(2-2) after coming back from 5-3 down

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #270
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Her singles match isn't on schedule tomorrow so I'm guessing its on Tuesday