The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 318 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #4756
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
Maria with her invisible dog on a leash jeje
- Funny!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #4757
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light

equipochico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #4758
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

thanks - no neck pain........
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #4759
country flag equipochico

equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light equipochico is a glorious beacon of light

equipochico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4760
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Her left ankle...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4761
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Her left ankle...
Precautionary. She played the exho with the tape as well
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #4762
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching you, watching me,watching you etc.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #4763
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

it's a shame she's still got her ankle taped, but i guess its just precautionary.
love those yellow shorts
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #4764
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by equipochico View Post
I really love this image of her, she looks about 18
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #4765
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Is it me or did she get thinner during the off season ?

New paint job for her racket, or new weapon of choice ?

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #4766
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Lovely pictures. Maria looks great in those yellow shorts.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #4767
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Question Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
I'm watching you, watching me,watching you etc.

She can be so glamorous out of the court, but when she is on it, nothing can compare to it, so pretty
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #4768
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of

Brisbane, Australia, December 29, 2012

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #4769
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

The shoes are black & white.
What do we make of it? Lol
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #4770
Forever Sharapova.

i really like the shoes tbh, we've seen her AO shoes previously though haven't we? otherwise the ones she's wearing above wont go with her dress
i have a feeling she'll wear that yellow tank which was posted along with a grey/black skirt + those shoes