Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2 - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 10:41 PM   #2431
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta K Cheering Thread !! vol.2

Is she playing at the AO?
I miss her so much

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 21st, 2012, 12:30 AM   #2432
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Enough of bad news

Sveta on EL for Auckland

http://www.asbclassic.co.nz/players/

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 04:51 AM   #2433
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Enough of bad news

Sveta on EL for Auckland

http://www.asbclassic.co.nz/players/
Finally. Let's go Sveta
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:30 AM   #2434
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait! It feels like forever we have not seen her name in a tournament...
Old Nov 27th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #2435
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

YAS!

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #2436
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Reading the questions that Sveta answered yesterday on twitter,Sveta does not intend to play against Japan in february in Fed Cup.Seems like Mr.Tarpishev talked in Sveta's name too soon...again
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #2437
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Reading the questions that Sveta answered yesterday on twitter,Sveta does not intend to play against Japan in february in Fed Cup.Seems like Mr.Tarpishev talked in Sveta's name too soon...again
I think she is doing the right thing. Tarpishev mistreated Sveta for Olympic games!
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #2438
country flag Bероника

Yes,I agree with you.Even if Sveta wouldn't have been able to play because of her knee injury when the team was made and she was left out,it was a complete lack of respect towards Sveta.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #2439
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
it was a complete lack of respect towards Sveta.
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #2440
country flag Bероника

Sydney:Kuznetsova headlines jam-packed qualifying list

http://www.apiainternational.com.au/...ualifying-list

here you can see the fully qualifying list of players:
http://www.apiainternational.com.au/...g-singles-2013
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #2441
country flag Yvonne

Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice Yvonne is just really nice

Yes!! Very good to hear that she will play Auckland and Sydney. Tennis was very boring the last few month without Sveta. I read a interview where the tournament director from Auckland said that her name just appeared on the players list, so no negotiations or requests from Sveta.
Yvonne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:40 AM   #2442
country flag Bероника

Pennetta has withdrawn from Australian Open so they can't play together.Sveta will have to find another partner or play only in singles...
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #2443
country flag Bart77

Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light Bart77 is a glorious beacon of light

Any ideas at what European TV channel (if any) will be the tv transmission from Auckland? And then from Sydney?

"Clenched fists, black eyes!" - 7Seconds

"No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now" - Afrika Bambaataa
Bart77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #2444
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Svetlana might as well forget about 2012, ending her worst season on tour since 2001.
YER
2012 72
2011 19

2013 is a clean slate for which she can rebuild her ranking.

(4)Jie Zheng (CHN) v Jamie Hampton (USA)
Q v Marina Erakovic (NZL)
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) v Kiki Bertens (NED)
Heather Watson (GBR) v (5)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)

Ideally, she should be able to defend her semifinal points from 2013 and meet Aga, but let's go step-by-step.

Kiki is now the higher-ranked player, but if Sveta is on form, I predict an upset.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #2445
country flag hBence

R1 against Bertens in Auckland

(1)Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) v Kristina Mladenovic (FRA)
Simona Halep (ROU) v Arantxa Rus (NED)
(wc)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) v Elena Vesnina (RUS)
Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (ESP) v (6)Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)

(4)Jie Zheng (CHN) v Jamie Hampton (USA)
Q v Marina Erakovic (NZL)
Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) v Kiki Bertens (NED)
Heather Watson (GBR) v (5)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)

(7)Christina McHale (USA) v Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) v Kirsten Flipkens (BEL)
Q v Romina Oprandi (SUI)
Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v (3)Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)

(8)Mona Barthel (GER) v Q
(wc)Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) v (wc)Coco Vandeweghe (USA)
Johanna Larsson (SWE) v Misaki Doi (JPN)
Q v (2)Julia Goerges (GER)