OnCourt 4.2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 07:13 PM   #16
country flag Joey Zaza

Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light Joey Zaza is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OnCourt 4.2

Hi Kan, could you point me in the direction for an explanation of how the "Betting Ratings" work and mean on the "Totals" page? Thx
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #17
country flag angelamerkel

angelamerkel is an unknown quantity at this point
OnCourt Update Time

This is really a great piece of software with a good database and lots of useful features! Unfortunately the update service is not good enough for my purposes. Match stats are often missing for the last match when I want to place my bet. Even during big tournaments match stats from the last match are often missing several hours after markets like Pinnacle open up. Kansoft says that the update speed is enough for most users.
I really hope this improves in the future - shouldn't be a big issue and could be improved with minimal costs imo. Until this is improved I recommend to use other sites on the Net which are much faster.
angelamerkel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #18
country flag KAN

KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light KAN is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OnCourt 4.2

We are glad to introduce new version of our software - OnCourt 6.0!
New features:

- added mixed doubles with results since 2002;

- rankings (both singles and doubles) expanded to 900 best players;

- results of doubles matches for all women's ITF tournaments in 2012 has been added to database;

- while selecting player you can filter his matches by exact scores in first set;

- starting with the season of 2013 doubles matches for ATP Challenger Tour will be shown in "Today" window;

- possibility of accounting for the futures and ITF tournaments in the prediction algorithm;

- match statistics for doubles (Main Tour+challengers, starting from season'2013);

- lists of left-handers and prize money have been updated;

- database is now updated 12 times a day;

- new OnCourt Expansion Pack 8, it includes updated set of player's photos, as well as updated information about them (height, weight, serve, coach, link to official site and their profiles on
ATP/WTA/ITF sites).