Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #91
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Masha has nothing to do with this thread. GO HOME!
Yeah...but it saves us the trouble of opening up another thread. If you don't want to comment on the question, then you just skip it..
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #92
country flag legalise#
17 and counting!

legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future legalise# has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
With Vika's metronomic crosscourt intense but high percentage game she aint leaving the top 3/5 for a long time. Think Lena D but with the balls to win.
This this this. Having said that, it will be interesting to see how well she defends the AO, but she's been coping well with the #1 ranking, unlike some of her predecessors. It's only been good signs so far.
legalise# is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #93
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

She's too good of a consistent player to flop, she however needs to;
1) Stay fit, healthy & motivated
2) Continue improving her game coz every1 will improving
3) Stay away from new boo REDFOO (bad omen)
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #94
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

She needs a serve badly, if she thinks she's going to continue her Slam count. But I don't see her 'flopping'.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #95
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Yeah...but it saves us the trouble of opening up another thread. If you don't want to comment on the question, then you just skip it..
...and then next day you keep polluting another random thread with your mashamashamashamashamasha gibberish just to "save trouble opening new thread".
C. Drone is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #96
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
...and then next day you keep polluting another random thread with your mashamashamashamashamasha gibberish just to "save trouble opening new thread".
Never bring up Masha without a reason. Everytime I do, it's because it was warranted.
You should pay better attention the next time.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #97
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never bring up Masha without a reason. Everytime I do, it's because it was warranted.
spare the poor people with the excuses.
C. Drone is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #98
country flag AcesHigh

AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute AcesHigh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
She needs a serve badly, if she thinks she's going to continue her Slam count. But I don't see her 'flopping'.
Why? As long as she avoids Serena, who is going to stop her? Radwanska? Sharapova?

You can succeed in today's game with huge holes in your game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
When will you learn that "pushers" never make it past the club level, let alone #1 on the WTA computer? Will it be too late?
AcesHigh is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #99
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh and what's the matter to bring Maria in a "useless" thread about VICTORIA AZARENKA's chance to back up her great 2012 results? I'm failing to understand how Sharapova can affect in away the level of play of Azarenka. Unless you admit that Maria would be playing in Vika's mind? Which even the most die hard Masha fan wouldn't even think about. It's one thing to say that Vika's next year result depends on how good Serena and Maria plays but it's another to openly question another player ability to back up their results as well in that same thread. You wanna discuss about Maria's chance to back up her result? Open a new thread and talk about that there and I'll be pleased to see that thread getting close in less than a day. Stop being so obsessed with her.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #100
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
Just like it was obvious to you that she never would achieve anything. Wait, how did that turn out?
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #101
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesHigh View Post
Why? As long as she avoids Serena, who is going to stop her? Radwanska? Sharapova?

You can succeed in today's game with huge holes in your game.
I can't see her 'avoiding' Serena to win a Slam. Even if Serena fell early at the French again, she's hardly the presumptive favourite there. Yes, even Sharapova can beat her there.

Well you can't succeed with 'huge holes', especially when it comes to consistently winning Slams. I mean look at Wozniacki.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #102
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't see her 'avoiding' Serena to win a Slam. Even if Serena fell early at the French again, she's hardly the presumptive favourite there. Yes, even Sharapova can beat her there.

Well you can't succeed with 'huge holes', especially when it comes to consistently winning Slams. I mean look at Wozniacki.
As I don't see her being a dominant player and beat the likes of Sharapova and Serena every week with that serve. I don't think she's gonna be punished that much, she's still going to be consistent enough to pull through and win some of the key matches. Her serve is certainly her weak point, but I don't think it's a reliability.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #103

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Oh let's be real, he is a visionist. LMFAO will be the reference in music in 50 years.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #104

Quote:
why isn't this being adressed? this should be her priority rather than galavanting around the globe with a circus clown.
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #105
La Divina Assoluta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
As I don't see her being a dominant player and beat the likes of Sharapova and Serena every week with that serve. I don't think she's gonna be punished that much, she's still going to be consistent enough to pull through and win some of the key matches. Her serve is certainly her weak point, but I don't think it's a reliability.
It's not just her serve either. She needs to start taking her forehand earlier, mix up the direction of the ball on her BH, improve her mobility etc, etc. There's a great deal of work that needs to be done.
Closed Thread