Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Winner: Alexandra Cadantu - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100??

Alexandra Cadantu (1) 65 35.14%
Shahar Peer (2) 59 31.89%
Melinda Czink (3) 2 1.08%
Misaki Doi (4) 10 5.41%
Mandy Minella (5) 15 8.11%
Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (6) 13 7.03%
Nina Bratchikova (7) 7 3.78%
Eleni Daniilidou (8) 3 1.62%
Alexandra Panova (9) 5 2.70%
Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino (10) 6 3.24%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #16
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Final!!!

So it's Shahar vs Alexandra
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #17
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Do people honestly think Shahar would lose in a match against most of the others? C'mon now guys.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #18
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

I'm pretty surprised that Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor is doing strong(?) here.
I mean do we know her??
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #19
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Torro Flor shouldn't be on his list..Almost no WTA record
Peer neither for different reasons. Daniilidou has had better years of course, but worst ? No way ..

I voted Cadantu

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #20
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

lol why r ppl voting for Peer? She's undoubtedly the best in the group
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #21
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouc View Post
lol why r ppl voting for Peer? She's undoubtedly the best in the group
Cause everybody hates her

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #22
country flag asdas

asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light asdas is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Cause everybody hates her
painful truth.
asdas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #23
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen Cadantu play a few times this year and she thoroughly failed to impress me, so I'll go with her.

The fact that both the Bogota winner and the finalist are among the contenders says something about the (ir)relevance of that tournament and the (poor) quality of its field.
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #24
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO only 6 voted Minella who LOST to Yakimova at Wimbledon?

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #25
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Panova finally got her vote and Doi rising...
looks like 3rd place is the case now. Doi, Minella, Torro-Flor and LAV..

BTW Czink is strangely quiet on final...
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #26
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

easily cadantu
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #27
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of

So two of our finalists have just lost in Brisbane QR1...

Johanna Konta d. Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor 64 61

Karin Knapp d. Alexandra Panova 46 62 64
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #28
country flag Lucyxx

Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised Czink/Daniilidou haven't gotten more votes in this poll.
aif.ru/news khl.ru ria.ru wtatour.ru rsport.ru soccer.ru gotennis.ru e-tennis.tv tenistv.tv publico.pt foinse.ie tagesschau.de spiegel.de elperiodico.com/es elmundo.es akualne.centrum.cz/zpravy foglio.it iltempo.it humanite.fr leparisien.fr korrespondent.net novostimira.com.ua gazeta.pl tvn24.pl ynet.co.il calcalist.co.il lajmpress.com lajmonline.com yasater.d1g.com bbc.co.uk/arabic a1plus.am/am aravot.am nn.by xezerxeber.com dr.dk/nyheder mediafax.ro n-telegraaf.nl delfi.ee yle.fi/uutiset javanonline.ir ujsag.lap.hu erdiujsag.com mbl.is/frettir
nepszava.hu beo.ie vaterland.li gazzetta.gr ekspress.ee ed.nl
Lucyxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #29
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Surprised that Bratchikova only has 3 votes. She can't even win a 25k tournament in Africa or India. This year she has lost to players like Piquion, Savinykh, Zahlavova, Cabeza-Candela, Barrois, Craybas, Ozgen, Dinu, Perrin, Broady and Eraydin. And she had some tough 3-setters against some players outside the top 200
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #30
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Peer for sure.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote