Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #76
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
My expectations for Maria this season are so ridiculously high I'm literally wanting her to win pretty much everything. I want it ALL.

And I still have 3 days left to wallow in my wishful thinking until she brings me back down to earth by playing a Sharapova Shitfest Special against Lepchenko or someone in her first match.
THIS
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #77
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Sorry but Mashafan01's thread wasn't really about Brisbane..........

Q draw will be done today.
And how's your thread more about Brisbane than mine? - And is your thread really about Masha - seeing that you use an Azarenka avatar? - Just asking
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #78
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
who commented on that article with 'Marry me Masha?"
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #79
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My expectations for Maria this season are so ridiculously high I'm literally wanting her to win pretty much everything. I want it ALL.

And I still have 3 days left to wallow in my wishful thinking until she brings me back down to earth by playing a Sharapova Shitfest Special against Lepchenko or someone in her first match.
I do the same thing leading up to EVERY new season with Maria. I always dream of seeing a new and improved Maria come January that's going to captivate us. And I'm pumped and excited until the inevitible match where Errorpova shows up again. Then reality hits that Maria is still the same good, but flawed, player we all love.

My delusions of grandeur for Maria reached an all-time high after she won the French. Serena was slumping and Vika had cooled off considerably. So I thought, wow, maybe this is the time Maria finally takes over the WTA! But, no.....

Serena rose from the dead and laid waste to all.

Then the off-season comes and goes and the tension and excitement return and you start dreaming big again for Maria. You just can't help yourself. The 2013 highs will be glorious and the lows will be devastating. Let's just hope those highs outnumber 2012's.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #80
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
And how's your thread more about Brisbane than mine? - And is your thread really about Masha - seeing that you use an Azarenka avatar? - Just asking

wat
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #81
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
and I won't even have a tv station where to watch that.
Did you try to add SuperTennis to your tv like someone did on GM? I have no idea of how to do it but it should be broadcasted free anyway... I think!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
THIS
OH GOD maybe it's because of this that I want the season to start but I'm still not feeling ready
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #82
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharapova is a cow on ice. Mooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #83
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's nothing personal, just your thread title was lame.

I am going to change my avatar but I'm busy having a life. I'll try and correct this ASAP because clearly I haven't spent enough time previously showing my love for Maria in the form of signatures as avi's. *sweet smile* don't come for me, I am NOT the one. I like you...for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #84
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masha vs the top players in Brisbane (Dec 30)

Quote:
More News from Brisbane: Anxiously seeking Maria Sharapova

And BTW - citing that my thread wasn't really about Brisbane is just lame!
She arrives tomorrow Thanks
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #85
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane - Masha vs the top players (Dec 30)

This is an off year! Are we superstitious?
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #86
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care for the small tournaments, but I'm very excited for the new season to begin.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #87
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I can vouch for Silver, he's a major Masha stan
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #88
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
It's nothing personal, just your thread title was lame.

I am going to change my avatar but I'm busy having a life. I'll try and correct this ASAP because clearly I haven't spent enough time previously showing my love for Maria in the form of signatures as avi's. *sweet smile* don't come for me, I am NOT the one. I like you...for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #89
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
This is an off year! Are we superstitious?
I'm not! But the stats don't lie!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #90
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masha vs the top players in Brisbane (Dec 30)

Quote:
More News from Brisbane: Anxiously seeking Maria Sharapova

And BTW - citing that my thread wasn't really about Brisbane is just lame!
I'm sorry I'll ask a mod to merge them

I did think you just meant her chances against the top 10 this year
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote