Favorite match from 2012? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #16
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favorite match from 2012?

The AO SF was incredibly special to me, too. Like I remember I was having a shitty-ass day. I just found out my dog had died, I bombed a test, my dude and I were fighting, I was sick, etc. etc. I sat up till like 3 am watching the match, white-knuckled the entire time. Maria was outplayed for a majority of it, but the way she defended her serve in the third set was some of the gutsiest stuff I've ever seen from her. And when she won I was on cloud 9. So happy that on a horrible day like that I got a tennis memory that I will never forget: my favorite player leaving it all on the court. Fighting till the bitter end. Re-watching the highlights just now kinda brought that whole moment back to me and it's just great. The way she played in the final takes away from it a bit, because I was certain she was going to bludgeon Azarenka in that match (whoops), but still, what a moment.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #17
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

I didn't have the unfortunate bad day you had prior to that, but I agree. This match was probably my second choice, if only for that third set. There are few times that I've been more intense during Maria's matches.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2465
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #18
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Rome match versus Venus. I just love the feeling when she beats a Williams .

YEC Semifinal vs Vika .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #19
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Rome match versus Venus. I just love the feeling when she beats a Williams .
I watched it live in Rome! It was amazing supporting her there!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #20

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I watched it live in Rome! It was amazing supporting her there!
Really?!. I love the venue in Rome . Were they cheering more for Maria or Venus?
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #21
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Really?!. I love the venue in Rome . Were they cheering more for Maria or Venus?
It's beautiful! Such a peaceful place! I really enjoyed my time there. I attended the final against Na as well

There were people that cheered for both, but the more vocal ones were definitely Maria's fans

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
It's beautiful! Such a peaceful place! I really enjoyed my time there. I attended the final against Na as well

There were people that cheered for both, but the more vocal ones were definitely Maria's fans
Lovely. Would love to visit that venue someday, it's one of my favorites .
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #23
country flag JoPova

Quote:
Lovely. Would love to visit that venue someday, it's one of my favorites .
I'll definitely attend this year again! I had such a great time there, even if it was just for a few days. Money well spent