Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2296
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
Any Russians in here that love ВИА Гра?
NashaMasha and Asanty are the two Russian posters off the top of my head

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2297
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2528

In the introduction thread i posted my fav singers and TV shows..

Any favs we have in common anyone?
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #2298
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
The Delpo Murray era is STARTING yall. I can feel it.
I am SO ready for Delpo to start fulfilling his potential! He seemed to have finally got back to his best by the end of this season. Imo he really has the potential to win BOTH hardcourt Slams this year, now that Federer's peak hardcourt play seems forever in the past now. Hopefully Delpova will then become a thing at the joint Slam-winners photo

Nadal really can go DIAF I mean I wish him health and happiness and everything, but I really hope in the next few days he discovers that he wants to spend the rest of his life playing golf in Majorca. I am NOT here for him to carry on over-inflating his Slam count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I have a good feeling about Woz this year. I don't expect her to get back to #1 or anything, but I don't think she'll flop as much as she did for the large part of last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I would be happy if she qualifies for the YEC and finishes the year ranked somewhere between five and eight. That is, I would be reasonably happy with seven or eight and very happy with five or six. To expect anything more than that would be unrealistic at this point. But you never know. It wouldn't be the first time in tennis history that something happened that was unrealistic to expect.
I predict Woz will regain her New Haven title this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post

also hogstedt is such a dilf i can't get him out of my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
he is in my heart
*insert a Svetlio GIF here*

Why were you one of the first to mock me the other day then?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #2299
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see your point. It would have been better if he had just smashed a few racquets or done a "You can not be serious!" It's unfortunate that sexism is still seen as a lesser evil than racism. If you just replace the word 'woman' with 'black person' we wouldn't have heard the end of it, but in the minds of many racism is evel (which it is) while sexism is just 'a bit naughty.' Still, I'm more willing to forgive him for one isolated incident where he lost it than a Tipsarevic type who clearly is obsessed.
Agreed.
Quote:

Once Upon a Time is my biggest show obsession lately.
Big fan of Marina too.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #2300
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:

We do have some faves in common
I LOVE LOVE Florence + The Machine and also like No Doubt and Lana Del Rey
From TV Shows I watched Desperate Housewives and Weeds till the end
I also watch The Office and Grey's Anatomy which I loved until Season 6 but after that I think it's gotten kind of boring also I still can't deal with Mark dying
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #2301
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
It's become clear that you just need additional help or something because just like Carolines FH you're pushing and trying a lot but nothing is really happening.

Aren't we bitchy? Drop the act, it is not something you can werk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post

Danny paying homage.

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #2302
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Gerls, stop hating on Svetlio He/she/it is love
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #2303
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

BREAKING NEWS: My prayers have been answered. Императрица Мария is taking over Twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Ben Rothenberg‏@BenRothenberg

Via @darrenrovell, Sharapova's agent Max Eisenbud says Maria will join Twitter in January. Sadly @candygirl87 is taken. http://es.pn/Vi3DfM

Came across the post of Maria with most notes on tumblr something like 1000+. Its a gifset of Yogapova.

Quote:
Gerls, stop hating on Svetlio He/she/it is love

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #2304
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Yassssssss
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #2305
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would be happy if she qualifies for the YEC and finishes the year ranked somewhere between five and eight. That is, I would be reasonably happy with seven or eight and very happy with five or six. To expect anything more than that would be unrealistic at this point. But you never know. It wouldn't be the first time in tennis history that something happened that was unrealistic to expect.
I'm expecting her to have a pretty good season. She's going back to basics from what I've read, and the basics are what got her to #1 in the first place. I don't think she'll break the top 4, but the 5-8 range is certainly reasonable. She lost a lot of tight three-setters this year. If a couple of those go her way next year she'll be back in business.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #2306
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Who knew Maria getting twitter would have some people so pressed?
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #2307
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
GM is full of pressed souls

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #2308
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As soon as I saw it I knew GM would have a meltdown. Over the last year it has become worse than ever. Maybe Im just getting old but I remember when you used to be able to discuss 'tennis' now its all this ridiculous language, ridic gifs and childish arguments.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #2309
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lol of course you didn't
YAS this gif has returned
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #2310
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
BREAKING NEWS: My prayers have been answered. Императрица Мария is taking over Twitter.

Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread