** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #91
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
If she does play, I can imagine she will partner Tommy Haas and they will probably last only one or two rounds. Playing doubles will help her confidence at the net but she should concentrate on beating Serena.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #92
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Please, I or anyone else can edit this very article any moment and write that she's marrying Sasha after all and he's gonna play mixed doubles with her or whatever It's pretty irrelevant without sources.
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #93
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Serena is playing Mixed Doubles at the 2013 Australian Open but I am not sure who she is teaming up with probably one of the Bryan twins.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #94
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatkas View Post
If you do watch this just skip to like 10 seconds before the end.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #95

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Masha will be on Tennis Channel at 1pm on 'Players Give Back'. Can't watch it here.
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #96
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Masha will be on Tennis Channel at 1pm on 'Players Give Back'. Can't watch it here.
Today? Is it some tv show?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Today? Is it some tv show?
I believe it is a tv channel in the US. Anyone watched it?
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #98
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Masha is going to launch Sugarpova in Australiahttp://www.livetennisguide.com/2012/...-in-melbourne/
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #99
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing comes out, picture or video, after the Jay Leno Show, that was weird, or Maria didn't come to that show at all?
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:16 PM   #100
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK2009 View Post
Nothing comes out, picture or video, after the Jay Leno Show, that was weird, or Maria didn't come to that show at all?
She didn't ...
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM   #101
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
Has anybody seen it?

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #102
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Ben Rothenberg‏@BenRothenberg

Via @darrenrovell, Sharapova's agent Max Eisenbud says Maria will join Twitter in January. Sadly @candygirl87 is taken. http://es.pn/Vi3DfM
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #103
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Wow! I didn't expect that! She'll probably do something similar to what Rafa's doing now: write a few words and link his fb page for the pics!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #104
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm way too fucking excited.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #105
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Ben Rothenberg‏@BenRothenberg

Via @darrenrovell, Sharapova's agent Max Eisenbud says Maria will join Twitter in January. Sadly @candygirl87 is taken. http://es.pn/Vi3DfM

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote