Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:09 AM   #16
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masha vs the top players in Brisbane (Dec 30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Has Serena ever won an AO warmup? She usually plays a couple matches and then peaces. But who knows, I would have never thought she'd play Stanford through to the end last year and she did
She won Hopman Cup a couple of times But no, she's never won an official warm-up. As you say, when she played Sydney she'd usually just want a couple of matches to get her feet wet and then tank against an irrelevant like Dementieva. But she's not going to want to tank to Maria or Vika or anyone else she knows can actually beat her at a Slam (maybe Petra too?), so she's not going to tank to them and give them a confidence boost -- so she'll either tank in the early rounds of Brisbane or go all-out for a win if she plays one of those, imo.

--

And yes, even though I've been willing the offseason to end, I really CAN'T believe the new season is just a week away First Brisbane matches will be taking place literally this time next week, right?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:56 AM   #17
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Can't believe, only one week left. Off season flied so fast. Can't wait for expo as well.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:06 PM   #18
country flag oneshot

oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all

I for one am struggling with tennis withdrawal. I just CAN'T WAIT for the new season. I think it'll just be even better than last year for some reason. There's so much at stake right now and especially between the big 3, they must all be uber motivated to face each other off and off-season work will definitely show that.

Regarding Brisbane, I don't think Serena will show up at all. So a Povarenka final to start the year off is all I could ask for
oneshot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #19
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I cannot wait for this tournament to start.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using VerticalSports.Com App
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #20
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Off season flies so fast this year! Maria has been very active during that time, so many exhos, facebook updates and events. Hope that she also put some good work to her training and her hard work will pay off during Australian season.
Brisbane is a great place to warm up before AO, Maria has to use this time the best as she can.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:58 AM   #21
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Sorry but Mashafan01's thread wasn't really about Brisbane..........

Q draw will be done today.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #22
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

A new season is upon us!

But why do we care about when the qualifying draw comes out, anyway?

Last edited by heelsrule1988 : Dec 27th, 2012 at 04:50 AM.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:15 AM   #23
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
So we can see who she bagels in R1

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #24
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova def. Kirilenko 60 60
Sharapova def. Radwanska 61 60

tas right
idk why but i really want maria to demolish those 2..

Regarding Azarenka, i wouldn't mind a high quality 3 setter
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #25
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Opening the Tokyo and Brisbane threads
I remember opening the Tokyo and Auckland thread, and she flopped in both

When's the MD coming out? I didn't realise that the tennis season was starting to soon

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #26
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Opening the Tokyo and Brisbane threads
I remember opening the Tokyo and Auckland thread, and she flopped in both

When's the MD coming out? I didn't realise that the tennis season was starting to soon
Jan 11
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #27
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
Jan 11
Pretty sure that's not right since Brisbane starts on 30th of December

QUEEN OF CLAY
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:42 AM   #28
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Pretty sure that's not right since Brisbane starts on 30th of December
im so stupid why was i talking about AO on Brisbane thread... Anyway, on their site, it says draws are out Dec 30
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #29
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
im so stupid why was i talking about AO on Brisbane thread... Anyway, on their site, it says draws are out Dec 30

thanks!

QUEEN OF CLAY
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #30
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

So so pumped

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote