Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #526
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I don't think so. If she says she's injured I have no reason not to believe her, especially since she says it's a clavicle injury. That's kinda unusual. If it was just an excuse she probably would have come up with something more common like a cold or food poisoning or something. It's very unlikely that she thought to herself, "you know what? I'll just tell 'em that I have a clavicle problem." It's probably not that serious, but she doesn't want to take any risks, which is perfectly understandable.
Maria said "neck pain" not "clavicle injury". The organizers of the match said "clavicle injury".
Clavicle injury is something serious, not like "neck pain". Who has clavicle injury usually cannot move freely his/her hands. Maria can and you have proof of it (see Xmas photo).
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #527
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria said "neck pain" not "clavicle injury". The organizers of the match said "clavicle injury".
Clavicle injury is something serious, not like "neck pain". Who has clavicle injury usually cannot move freely his/her hands. Maria can and you have proof of it (see Xmas photo).
I see. Good thing that it's NOT a clavicle injury then. Still, a neck pain isn't the most common excuse to come up with either, so I think it's legit (not that a more common explanation couldn't be legit as well of course). Let's just hope that next week she feels a 100%.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote