Estelle Guisard - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #31
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estelle Guisard

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2010, 04:42 PM   #32
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

After a pretty rusty start in Grenoble to begin the season, Estelle has just reached the SF of Belfort, which is her home town. She won a pretty tough battle against Sibille and defeated Mijacika today in a good fashion.

Since there is a livestream, I have finally watched her for the first time. She plays a pretty powerful game from the baseline with a willingness of finishing points at the net. There is a lot of things she has to work on (fitness and placement especially) but it also means she has room for improvement. She's a pretty enjoyable player to follow sharing her emotions on the court with the crowd.

I think she should reach top 200 very soon if she stays in good shape.
She'll play tomorrow Bovina which means she is unlikely to be in Paris qualies.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:51 AM   #33
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Huge BUMP for this thread. Estelle is having a very good year, won already 4 titles included a 25k in Italy (where she lost only one set)! I'm glad she was able to get her act together after the loss of her dad. I wish she could have got a QWC for Roland Garros instead of some others who absolutely didn't deserve it but, well, it's too late for grumbling.
She's playing this week a 25k in Prague where she won her first round against Fernandez Brugues! Good luck to her
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #34
country flag Rafka2

Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light Rafka2 is a glorious beacon of light

Any news about Estelle?
Rafka2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote