Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #2146
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Even I was getting tired of Mustachepova
welcome back Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Hope you all enjoyed Christmas yesterday! I'm not feeling very well today, so I'll spend the afternoon in bed
hungover?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:31 PM   #2147
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with all the huge pictures in the signatures of some posters? I thought it was only supposed to be 200 pixels max in height?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #2148
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
What's up with all the huge pictures in the signatures of some posters? I thought it was only supposed to be 200 pixels max in height?

The rules apply to mortals exclusively, an ultimate sovereign like myself is untouched by the TF constitution. My Royal Prerogative Powers have no limits. Not that you know the rules as seen as having a GIF in your signature. FYI the rep was just a bluff, I did not report you. Basically, if the system allows you to upload/use the image you can till the mods notice and ask you to remove it.
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #2149
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
Those last few posts by SILAS are very clear.
Quote:
That poster was clearly not new here.
Quote:
It doesn't matter which former poster this is but the previous posts made by the various other accounts as well indicate that they are not new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Queen SILAS

Thank you lefty
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #2150
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

The rules apply to mortals exclusively, an ultimate sovereign like myself is untouched by the TF constitution. My Royal Prerogative Powers have no limits. Not that you know the rules as seen as having a GIF in your signature. FYI the rep was just a bluff, I did not report you. Basically, if the system allows you to upload/use the image you can till the mods notice and ask you to remove it.
Who's the weird broad in those gifs you keep using?

And I removed the gif from my sig because I was asked to, not because of your rep.

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2151
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Copying my font. You would make a good minion if not for that repulsive love you have for that vile demon which tremendously excels your devotion to Императрица Мария. Even the fact that your favourite artist is Katy Perry could have been overlooked but being a devotee of The Shrieking Demon is unforgivable!

Quote:
Who's the weird broad in those gifs you keep using?

The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time.

Quote:

And I removed the gif from my sig because I was asked to, not because of your rep.

Erm, obviously. However, have I reported you would have been asked to do so within hours.
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #2152
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if you're a shady bitch in real life too or is this a persona thing you've got going on? I mean we already know the second you enter TF your penis concaves into itself forming a vagina so.....

Last edited by SilverSlam : Dec 26th, 2012 at 02:23 PM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #2153
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I wonder if you're a shady bitch in real life too or is this a persona thing you've got going on? I mean we already know the second you enter TF your penis concaves into itself forming a vagina so.....
OMG MARK
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #2154
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
!!!!!
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #2155
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Copying my font. You would make a good minion if not for that repulsive love you have for that vile demon which tremendously excels your devotion to Императрица Мария. Even the fact that your favourite artist is Katy Perry could have been overlooked but being a devotee of The Shrieking Demon is unforgivable!

The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time.

Erm, obviously. However, have I reported you would have been asked to do so within hours.
But like answer my question please, why do some people have huge pics in their sig now (including you)?
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #2156
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #2157
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I don't blame you after the number of times I've hit on you

That's so sick. Best of luck man.

And thanks! Same to you.

Quote:
I'm dead.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #2158
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

What is it with all of these arguments among our very own?

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #2159
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #2160
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Did you guys ever notice that Maria kinda has visible goosebumps on some RG pics?
Like this one:

This is so... awwww
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread