Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread. - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #496
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Wel if she decided to play crush on court after practice, she feels fine I believe.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #497
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

damn...I'm just praying it's an excuse not to attend another useless exho
Please tennis gods, not another injury to set her back again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #498
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Lets not panic, she is in good mood according to her Facebook posts, it means it is not that severe
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #499
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I feel bad for the people who bought the tickets to see her play.
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #500
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's obvious Maria did what she had to do to get out of the Korean exhibition. There's no reason to be playing a meaningless match in a different country a couple of days before the real tennis season starts. If it was truly a significant injury, she would've pulled out of Brisbane as well to get ready for Melbourne.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #501
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

How do you even injure your clavicle? Other than breaking it... A love bite?
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #502
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I think it's obvious Maria did what she had to do to get out of the Korean exhibition. There's no reason to be playing a meaningless match in a different country a couple of days before the real tennis season starts.
I agree. I wonder why she accepted to play there to begin with (same for Woz btw). But the fact that she did commit to play there probably means that there is some injury, albeit a minor one. Nothing to worry about I guess, except that it might disrupt her training schedule a bit.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #503
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I feel bad for the people who bought the tickets to see her play.
Indeed, and also may never see her in the future.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #504
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Bailing out from commitments does not feel like Maria, she always gets the job done. Fuck I am already clutching to my hair and screaming WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #505
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Bailing out from commitments does not feel like Maria, she always gets the job done. Fuck I am already clutching to my hair and screaming WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
You're right, that's a big concern.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #506
country flag FurqanMashaFan#1

FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light FurqanMashaFan#1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
You're right, that's a big concern.
Nothing to concern just playing safe and smart flying time from LA to Seoul 13 hours then Seoul to Brisbane 9 hours just 3 days of rest and training between mindless exibition and more importent Premier Mandatory she,s smart she knows what is her main priority
FurqanMashaFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 11:11 PM   #507
country flag oneshot

oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all oneshot is a name known to all

Smart move. I bet she's fine, I wouldn't read too much into this. Only thing bothering me is the fact that the alleged injury was in her clavicle, whcih is in the shoulder region. But that's just trauma from my part.
oneshot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:39 AM   #508
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Merry Christmas everyone!
So happy to be spending it with my family and friends.
For everyone in Korea, I'm sorry I had to withdraw from my exhibition match. I woke up the other day with a neck pain and after doing a few tests, the doctor wants me to take the next few days without any playing. So that leaves me to say I'm sorry not to be there in Seoul and play in front of my fans. I will make it up to you soon!
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #509
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Trih, I love your avi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I think it's obvious Maria did what she had to do to get out of the Korean exhibition. There's no reason to be playing a meaningless match in a different country a couple of days before the real tennis season starts. If it was truly a significant injury, she would've pulled out of Brisbane as well to get ready for Melbourne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I agree. I wonder why she accepted to play there to begin with (same for Woz btw). But the fact that she did commit to play there probably means that there is some injury, albeit a minor one. Nothing to worry about I guess, except that it might disrupt her training schedule a bit.
This.
I guess it's just a way to skip it and be well prepared for Brisbane. I think Rafa did the same pulling out of the Abu Dhabi exhibition. :P
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #510
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

An injury? Why, God, Why?!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote