Petra Kvitova News and Articles - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1861
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Definitely, but these facilities are mainly designed for practice and training and not for TV matches so the camera cannot be positioned as well as in a large indoor arena. The Extraliga matches are played mostly on practice courts.
Well,then that makes me doubt your earlier claim about how amazingly important Extraliga supposedly is to Czech sports fans...if no one even bothers to get a professional sports venue to host the event........As for the vid of the Slovak,I'll assume that you weren't actually searching for a trainer for Petra...but just randomly internet browsing as many normal guys do.In your defense,you don't post such stuff even halfway as often as lots of others do

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1862
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,then that makes me doubt your earlier claim about how amazingly important Extraliga supposedly is to Czech sports fans...if no one even bothers to get a professional sports venue to host the event........As for the vid of the Slovak,I'll assume that you weren't actually searching for a trainer for Petra...but just randomly internet browsing as many normal guys do.In your defense,you don't post such stuff even halfway as often as lots of others do
Well, this girl actually competes in bikini fitness If our friend 'pov' were here, he would be all over this video, saying that Petra should have her stomach ripped like the fitness girl
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #1863
country flag AfroIYH

AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light AfroIYH is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, this girl actually competes in bikini fitness If our friend 'pov' were here, he would be all over this video, saying that Petra should have her stomach ripped like the fitness girl
I think Petra already has her stomach ripped by GM.
AfroIYH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #1864
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroIYH View Post
I think Petra already has her stomach ripped by GM.
Mmmhh. Good one.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #1865
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't know that 'pov' was a 'he';had thought the opposite....but hadn't really bothered to think about it that much.Anyway,you might send him/her back into intensive therapy by referring to me as a 'friend'...but you are correct that Petra's stomach was a highly recurring theme for that poster

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:50 AM   #1866
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Is Petra playing Brisbane and Sidney?

Somebody have info about Petra's 2013 tournament schedule?

Last edited by steni : Dec 25th, 2012 at 04:57 AM.
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #1867
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Brisbane - Sydney - AO - Fed Cup (I presume) - Doha - Dubai
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #1868
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Brisbane - Sydney - AO - Fed Cup (I presume) - Doha - Dubai
Wow, I was expecting her to play just one warm up before AO! and weird that she is not playing Paris...
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #1869
country flag steni

Czech Petra Kvitova goes back to where dream year began

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spor...-1226543328257
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #1870
country flag bruce goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
Wow, I was expecting her to play just one warm up before AO! and weird that she is not playing Paris...
Didn't Petra neglect to defend her Paris Indoor title this past season(with the proximity of FC as a rationale for that)?

Fare thee well, Li
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #1871
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

From the title, I thought they were citing 2012 as her 'dream year'.

Huh. All I really took away from that article is that I want some fried carp and potato salad now. That, and apparently her new fitness trainer doesn't do weight training...but okay, we'll see how that plays out in 2013.
petra
•••••
maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #1872
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

huh, article looks like a merger of Prague Post and Pat Cash interviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
That, and apparently her new fitness trainer doesn't do weight training...but okay, we'll see how that plays out in 2013.
body training usually better for athleticism i.e mobility(movement speed\quickness) and stamina, so i guess he knows what he doing, maybe
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #1873
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post

body training usually better for athleticism i.e mobility(movement speed\quickness) and stamina, so i guess he knows what he doing, maybe
At least she got a new trainer I guess.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #1874
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
... and apparently her new fitness trainer doesn't do weight training...but okay, we'll see how that plays out in 2013.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingmachine View Post
At least she got a new trainer I guess.

You guys are having difficulty in hiding your pessimism about the new arrangement
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #1875
country flag steni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

You guys are having difficulty in hiding your pessimism about the new arrangement
I personally don't feel pessimist about this, just need to wait and see...