YOU VOTED: Venus and Ana are favourites for Hopman Cup powerfull season start! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Hopman Cup 2013: Which girl will have powerfull 2013 start?

Ana Ivanovic (with N Djokovic) 34 25.37%
Venus Williams (with J Isner) 65 48.51%
Andrea Petkovic (with T Haas) 23 17.16%
Chanelle Scheepers (with K Anderson) 3 2.24%
Francesca Schiavone (with A Seppi) 1 0.75%
Mathilde Johansson (with JW Tsonga) 3 2.24%
Anabel Medina Garrigues (with F Verdasco) 1 0.75%
Casey Dellacqua (with B Tomic) 4 2.99%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #31
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hopman Cup 2013: Which girl will have powerfull 2013 start?

I have the feeling the final will be USA vs Serbia....

Ana def. Venus I mean if she doesnt beat a Sjogren stricken past her prime Venus then it will be ugly
Novak def. Isner

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 7th, 2012, 03:48 AM   #32
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Venus was pretty much crippled the only time Ana beat her (2008 AO quarterfinal)
She couldn't even beat a Sjogrens Venus in her first tournament back this year.
There's no way Vee will lose to Ana
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 06:25 AM   #33
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
I have the feeling the final will be USA vs Serbia....

Ana def. Venus I mean if she doesnt beat a Sjogren stricken past her prime Venus then it will be ugly
Novak def. Isner
I take it you missed Miami 2012 and Eastbourne 2011
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #34
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy-88 View Post
Venus was pretty much crippled the only time Ana beat her (2008 AO quarterfinal)
She couldn't even beat a Sjogrens Venus in her first tournament back this year.
There's no way Vee will lose to Ana
Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post
I take it you missed Miami 2012 and Eastbourne 2011
I know Venus is just too powerful for Ana to handle, pretty bad match-up

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2012, 11:59 AM   #35
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
I know Venus is just too powerful for Ana to handle, pretty bad match-up
You know what i don't even think it's a power issue in this match up.

I definately think Ana is conscious of the h2h and thats effected their recent encounters, but more that Venus still moves well enough round the court to avoid getting punished by Ana's forehand too much, and then is good enough off the ground to punish all the short backhands she'll get and take advantage of how up and down Ana's serving can be.

Venus also seems to always bring her serve to matches with Ana. The last 2 come to mind, their matches at Eastbourne and Miami are 2 of her best serving displays since 2010. Her loss to Ana in Australia the serve disappeared all match!

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #36
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

So far, Venus and Ana leading.

I can smell Serbia vs USA final.
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #37
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YOU VOTED: Venus and Ana are favourites for Hopman Cup powerfull season start!

Off season is almost done guys. You voted for favourites at Hopman Cup (starting December 29), during past few weeks and here are the results: Venus Williams and Ana Ivanovic are favourites for Hopman Cup powerfull 2013 season start! Andrea Petkovic at 3rd place. Thanks for your voting guys and happy holiday season!

Leon Daniel.
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #38
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: YOU VOTED: Venus and Ana are favourites for Hopman Cup powerfull season start!

venus and petko
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #39
Ana'sProcess

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
venus and petko
It starts in three days, we'll see.