Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #961
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

nice new cover on facebook

Can't wait to see how will she play in Australia. If things will be like this year, she should be seeded on most of tournaments there
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 08:20 PM   #962
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She will be in top4 seeds in all these tournaments.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #963
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Doubt that, but I hope that you are wright and I'm wrong
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #964
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Mark my words.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:38 AM   #965
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Monica Puig (who Ana beat in Instabul 50k final) is in 2nd round of Brisbane Premier! I hope Ana will come to WTA tour soon!
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 11:54 AM   #966
country flag vladekCRO

Look Ana's new pictures on facebook, so gorgeous

She is definitely TOP 100 material, I want to see her in main draw of Roland Garros 2014
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:54 PM   #967
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

231 in the ranking
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:49 PM   #968
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
231 in the ranking
New CH ranking
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 04:26 PM   #969
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
New CH ranking
It will return from Australia as top girl 200.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #970
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

I tihnk she'll go to Melbourne as alt.! I do believe that's why she's going Down Under.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #971
country flag deliverance.

deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future deliverance. has a brilliant future

Savic > Kerber
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #972
country flag vladekCRO

Hate the fact that she will play on 25's and 50's in next months

Puig vas very close against Kerber (No.5 on WTA list), and Ana totally dominated against Puig.

Ana needs one 25K title soon and she will make it into top 200. I don't have any doubt that she will play excellent in Australia and I think that she will have rank about No. 190 at the end od February.

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 12:50 PM   #973
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

While it's great to follow Ana's success and her maturing tennis, it's also sad (in a sense) when you think that her best tennis days will probably come at the same time as those of some other Croatian players, so she probably won't get as much media attention as she would've, achieving the same a few years earlier. For instance, in the summer of '08 we had only Kostanic (barely) in the top 100, so assuming that Ana can come into 150 or even close to 100 (enitrely possible), it's easy to figure she'd probably be Croatian #2 and a certain Fed cup candidate at that time. This would help her both financially, as well as in a promotional sense. But if she does a great job in the coming years, when we expect Martic, Vekic and Konjuh to all come inside top 30, her #100 might not even be enough for a spot in the national team. So yeah, she is becoming a really good player, but sometimes you need to have a bit of luck in timing as well.

Hope I got it all wrong
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #974
country flag last lap

Saturday 5 travel to Melbourne? In Australia it must add +100 points
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #975
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i doubt she is trying for AO qualies...it's very unlikely she makes the cut