Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 64 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #946
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

Honestly, Puig strikes me as shorter than the official 1,70 and I was under the same impression while watching live stream and seeing her next to other people. I could be wrong, of course. But yeah, Ana is around 6 inches taller based on this photo.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:12 PM   #947
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Ana is 178-180 cm.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:15 PM   #948
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future

I finally watched the match and that's the most I've seen of Ana play to date. Her composure really impressed me first and foremost. Her serve is very strong and will be a big weapon for her along with her forehand. I liked her crosscourt backhand as well. Movement is her weakness but she covers the court decently. Her strategy of deep hard returning up the middle is perfect for her game as it will take away a chance for her opponents to play an angle and produce a weak return.
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #949
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Old Dec 24th, 2012, 07:06 AM   #950
country flag pestacide

pestacide has disabled reputation

185cm savic
pestacide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #951
country flag juan pablo

No, she isn't. 100%.

Last edited by juan pablo : Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #952
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you people just ask her via Facebook if you're so interested?
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #953
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

232 in the ranking. On January 5 in Australia. With his might it play the qualification of the Australian Open? already has been closed the inscription!
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #954
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Lists are already closed, even if they weren't, Ana would still be away from qualifications cut off.

I have no doubt that she will make it to Roland Garros qualifications, she is only 30 points away from that achievement.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #955
country flag pestacide

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
No, she isn't. 100%.
??
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #956
country flag juan pablo

What??
Have you seen her alive?
EOD.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 01:44 PM   #957
country flag pestacide

Quote:
What??
Have you seen her alive?
yes. she is very tall. 185cm or more.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #958
country flag juan pablo

Ok you are genius, her twin sister is 179.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #959
country flag ma re

Quote:
Ok you are genius, her twin sister is 179.
How about some research before jumping to conclusions...http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask142

"Some identical twins can have different heights and weights. This is because height and weight are controlled by what you eat as well your DNA."
"For example, we know that identical twins can be different heights. This means height can't be controlled by your genes alone, because identical twins have the same genes. So height must be part nature and part nurture."

Just sayin'...
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #960
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

182 cm ... someone wrote on index.hr/forum... It is not officially.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote