Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 139 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM   #2071
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
ugh! im angry. so me and my friend went to the movies together and on our way out we walked past a car and a guy was sitting in it and he said to me "fucking fag got". I was just like "yes i already knew that". Im not upset only angry i just think people need to worry about themselves and not others
Unfortunately there are a lot of fruitcakes out there who take out their personal frustrations on other people, mate. Don't pay more attention to those losers than they deserve.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM   #2072
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
ugh! im angry. so me and my friend went to the movies together and on our way out we walked past a car and a guy was sitting in it and he said to me "fucking fag got". I was just like "yes i already knew that". Im not upset only angry i just think people need to worry about themselves and not others
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Hey so I dont know if any of you guys use these websites, but my friends boyfriend (now ex) has apparently been going on Craigslist and websites like that, finding gay guys and then trying to set up meetings where he brings his friends and beats them up and steals their money. I was so shocked when I found out, I didn't even know what to think. My friend didn't see it coming, and I honestly didn't think people out there were so disgusting. I hope if any of you meet people through the internet you take caution, I'd hate to think that someone on here (or anyone really) would get attacked like that. I think we have to report him to the police as well I just am honestly so shocked.
faith in humanity: -100000.
I feel sorry for you both guys :\
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 07:06 PM   #2073
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Manny This ignorant cockroach does not deserve your attention. Glad that he is just a harmless idiot because they are some twisted folk out there who get physical in such situations.

I sincerely hope that Hipsterpova's BF back-up story is indeed one. I kinda feel that it sounds like it. Fingers crossed.

Queen of social media. Now go join Twitter and get 5 million followers even if it means tweeting Sugarpova ads twice a day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Oh no! You'll get badraped, reported and banned for this.
It was nice to have you here.
Oh, gosh, then what will happen to me in a couple of days time. Oh, well its not like going to hell will be a punishment I will rock it there and become the HBIC. Time will tell how Jehovah's rage is gonna be unleashed on me.

What is up with the new name? Is is like pastry with a reference to Babyfat? I liked the Hungarian word way more not that I had an idea what it means but it looks beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Speak for yourself. Wait til you see some of the stuff I've had stored up since Madrid last year ready for that joyous day when a certain thing happens *knocks on wood desk 20 times*
It ain't happening. I know that all of us perform voodoo, black magic & sacrifice praying for it to happen. Even though I am The Evil Queen and I am pretty much expert in those black arts some things are not meant to happen no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
voted boom boom bine cos mash will get through anyway

You must perish on the stake!

Quote:
All I'm going to say is TWAT next year is going to be amazing.
I am so being crowned TWAT Princess and you all better vote!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 08:23 PM   #2074
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

What is up with the new name? Is is like pastry with a reference to Babyfat? I liked the Hungarian word way more not that I had an idea what it means but it looks beautiful.

I am so being crowned TWAT Princess and you all better vote!
I liked Tekjlermarjarke too

You have my vote for TWAT princess

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 10:15 PM   #2075
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Needed months to come up with something fairly suitable... and got figured out in 5min. FML.

If it looks beautiful we better dont ruin the moment telling what it really means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
I liked Tekjlermarjarke too
Then it will certainly come back after Babyfat wins her first slam next year.

C. Drone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:45 PM   #2076
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Needed months to come up with something fairly suitable... and got figured out in 5min. FML.

If it looks beautiful we better dont ruin the moment telling what it really means.

Then it will certainly come back after Babyfat wins her first slam next year.

Um, sorry, but there is no room for Pavs to win a Slam next year, what with the Queen and GOATra combining for a clean sweep. Pavs will have to make do with the RG runner-up plate.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:48 PM   #2077
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey so I dont know if any of you guys use these websites, but my friends boyfriend (now ex) has apparently been going on Craigslist and websites like that, finding gay guys and then trying to set up meetings where he brings his friends and beats them up and steals their money. I was so shocked when I found out, I didn't even know what to think. My friend didn't see it coming, and I honestly didn't think people out there were so disgusting. I hope if any of you meet people through the internet you take caution, I'd hate to think that someone on here (or anyone really) would get attacked like that. I think we have to report him to the police as well I just am honestly so shocked.
oh what the fuck
& @mashabator
some people are just totally "unattractive inside" (stolen from Serena ), it doesn't matter what they say. going along with this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
as long you have people around you who love you and care for you then thats all that matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG guys, just won my 3rnd AO match vs Vika!! She was ranked 7th and me 29th - my first season

62 16 119 - with Vika double faulting on mp
I fucking love Tennis Elbow

(I'm playing Mashas career btw )
i thought no one here really knew about this game
i recently survived a 46 62 1210 3rd round win at roland garros against slava, playing maria's career too (i'm sort of trying to re-live reality - doing a come back at warsaw)
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:50 PM   #2078
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It ain't happening. I know that all of us perform voodoo, black magic & sacrifice praying for it to happen. Even though I am The Evil Queen and I am pretty much expert in those black arts some things are not meant to happen no matter what.
Bitch, this comment had better act as a reverse-jinx just like when you said you didn't have a shred of hope she'd win another slam
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #2079
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
oh what the fuck
& @mashabator
some people are just totally "unattractive inside" (stolen from Serena ), it doesn't matter what they say. going along with this

i thought no one here really knew about this game
i recently survived a 46 62 1210 3rd round win at roland garros against slava, playing maria's career too (i'm sort of trying to re-live reality - doing a come back at warsaw)
same
i live vicariously through tennis elbow as if i was maria, and whats even stranger is during the rome tournament I face Venus and Na on my way to the title
i also try and match the outfits to every tournament, im so strange
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #2080
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

@Mashabator, that fucking sucks. What I find most amusing now though is that most straight guys actually follow the gay fashion trends so to bash someone for their outfit choice these days is even more pathetic that it ever was.

and @Mark that is fucked up as well. Like others have said I hope it's just a BS story to keep his essing of the D habits on the dl. I'm not sure why anyone would even make an excuse like that up though.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #2081
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay so to add to that drama last night I had a dream that Maria won Brisbane and Vika flopped, and thus Maria was no.1 going into AO and of course she played like shit as she always does when she's number one
I don't think being #1 had a lot to do with the results, at least not lately.

Think about it:

Stints 1 & 2 in 2005: injured, barely played. Got to #1 basically because Davenport (who was also injured) had a ton of USOS points to defend from the previous season.
Stint 3 in 2007: Shoulder, hamstring injuries. She blew a 64 31 lead against Zvonareva at IW for crying out loud
Stint 4 in 2008: Only had it for 3 weeks (aka 1 tournament: Paris) and her shoulder was already broken by this point. This was the only scenario where she didn't have as legit an injury excuse seeing how she still played pretty well in her FO loss to Safina
Stint 5 in 2012: Again, only played 1 tourney while ranked #1 - Wimbledon - and was clearly emotionally fried from Paris (IMO at least, plus Lisicki brings out the worst in her)

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Last edited by Stonerpova : Dec 24th, 2012 at 05:57 AM.
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #2082
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's the only scenario where she could have it, I mean Serena will surely have it after Miami if not AO if she continues playing the way she has. The only place where Maria is going to gain points is Wimbledon/USO series, even if Vika starts flopping (unlikely) there's still Serena who can likely only gain. And although it's unlikely Serena will win RG I doubt she'll flop as fantastically again.

Maria's shot at getting #1 will be during the Summer or YE. Although of course nobody knows how anything will work out, that's why we watch.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #2083
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw American Beauty. What a brilliant movie!!! Fantastic on every level.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #2084
country flag jameshazza

You never seen it before? I remembered about Rabbit-Proof Fence the other day, might watch it soon. Anyone who hasn't seen it must watch.
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #2085
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
I just saw American Beauty. What a brilliant movie!!! Fantastic on every level.
Never liked it that much. It is good solid film, but not great.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread