Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 03:54 PM   #2026
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
IKR - though the mean girls compilation is kinda funny you have to admit
its just annoying as it feeds them ammo - even though weeks before serena was crying into her towel during her FO loss. but have you seen any Masha fans raving about that?
No, but if I had bookmarked each thread where Masha fans (and just about everyone else, I admit) ridiculed Woz and celebrated her injuries and losses and had fun over gifs much worse than the Masha one from the Olympics, I would be able to come up with a very long list. Some even argued that I wasn't a real tennis fan because I support Caro. All water under the bridge now I guess, but I'm just sayin'.

But it all quitted down a bit as soon as her career took a nosedive. And the Maria bashing started as soon as she did great again. So the moral of the story is that the moment that the bashing stops it's time to start worrying. And since Maria is so popular you guys are in a somewhat more comfortable position since there will always be plenty of people to help you defend her. But yes, I know it can be annoying at best and deeply upsetting at worst. In the end you even end up being annoyed of yourself for allowing others to annoy you. My solution has always been taking long breaks from GM and to never (well, rarely) reply to the posts from those who I knew were up to no good. In my opinion responding only encourages them. But I realize that everyone has a different opinion about that.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #2027
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

At least we can say they're pretty much in their haterz heads constantly There will never be a

moment when it comes to the most hated players on tennisforum
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM   #2028
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472318

Get our girl to the final

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:52 PM   #2029
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
So, I open GM, go into the first thread that I see (the one about gifs), and it's full of Maria's Olympics GIF with trolls and haters jumping around happily
Quote:
notice how noone made a gif of this
There are quite a few pics of Vika crying as well.

But I'm happy I didn't see that thread

I never posted in GM that much, because these kind of discussions really are pointless.
It's always one fanbase against another bashing each others faves. Or a fanbase joining forces with another fanbase so they can bash a player together When I did read GM and some of the posts are And they are not even real discussions, is just the same old arguments and insults that are made.

The last few weeks I hardly read any of this threads. And I must say that it's so relaxed Looking at a thread title and you know it's going to be a hot mess anyway or it will get bumped again in the new season when the time is right

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2030
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Keep voting, poll ends tomorrow
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=472229&page=5
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #2031
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

With the GM gif thing IDK.

I find it infinitely amusing how some people are so pressed to cling to it as it;s the closest thing they have to her crying, so on one hand I wish she could actually just cry so they can get their LIFE!!!1111 and move on. But at the same time, they would be pressed beyond belief if she managed to go her whole career without doing it.
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:52 PM   #2032
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
notice how noone made a gif of this

because we dont revel in someones demise (well at least the sane Masha posters )
Oh no! You'll get badraped, reported and banned for this.
It was nice to have you here.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:09 PM   #2033
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Oh no! You'll get badraped, reported and banned for this.
It was nice to have you here.
oh no don't worry, everything was straightened out in GM - the video just looks random over here in SS because its out of context, but I didn't mean I wanted someone to make a gif of Rena crying I just wanted to balance the argument that it isn't nice to laugh at someone upset on court and it would be different if there was a gif of Rena at the FO thats all

unless you were being sarcastic ofc
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:14 PM   #2034
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
unless you were being sarcastic ofc
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:16 PM   #2035
Forever Sharapova.

whose the guy in your avi Pavstry? he's hot
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #2036
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
whose the guy in your avi Pavstry? he's hot

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=54
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:26 PM   #2037
Forever Sharapova.

most definitely my type
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 10:38 PM   #2038
C. Drone
CFO

Quote:
most definitely my type
cant blame you.
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 12:49 AM   #2039
Forever Sharapova.

I know this is really random, but I just compared stats between Masha + Novak

Both 25 - born a few weeks apart
Both 1.88m
Both have won a tour championship
Both from Eastern Europe
Both use head rackets
Both were no.1

Similar in slam results 4>5
Similar in titles won 27>34

WHY AREN'T THEY DATING?
btw I know he's married
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 02:19 AM   #2040
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ i've always thought they would be perfect for each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
NOOOOOO i cannot believe i clicked Sorana and not see Maria until the page refreshed

From Maria's fb:

Another Sugarpova creation, this time a ginger bread house courtesy of my friend Mer. Is this becoming a competition?
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread