Ajmo Ana Savic! - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 02:46 PM   #901
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajmo Ana Savic!

We have a female Karlovic as well!!!

Great job Ana
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM   #902
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 05:41 PM   #903
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Can't believe how did she defeat Sirotkina.
Calling Ana, women Karlovic is funny. She serves well but her 2nd serves are crap!! A good serve returner or a WTA top 100 player can easly slaughter her if she can't find her 1st serve.
Btw, I talked couple of times with her coach and he is a funny and nice man.

Last edited by Geekking : Dec 21st, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:24 PM   #904
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

so so so so happy for Ana, is anyone deserved it, she is definetely the one

she will probably lose in final and I honestly don't care, most important is that she will enter in 2013. in top 250

it will be her year and I wouldnt be surprised if she will finish it around No 100
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:42 PM   #905
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Calling Ana, women Karlovic is funny. She serves well but her 2nd serves are crap!! A good serve returner or a WTA top 100 player can easly slaughter her if she can't find her 1st serve.
How can you explain that at the and of the first set she won 100% points after her second serve !? Percentage was always 60-70. I don't see any logic in that.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:57 PM   #906
country flag n_niclas

n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice n_niclas is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
looks you don't know much about tennis so better keep quite. Ana has very good second serve , she can improve it of ourse and that should be goal of Ana and her coach now when she'll be facing better and better players..but like this her second serve is better than most of the top 200 players that I saw
n_niclas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:24 PM   #907
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post

so so so so happy for Ana, is anyone deserved it, she is definetely the one

she will probably lose in final and I honestly don't care, most important is that she will enter in 2013. in top 250

it will be her year and I wouldnt be surprised if she will finish it around No 100
2013 her last year?
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:06 PM   #908
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

don't understand you.

I meant that she will make it into top 250 next week.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:11 PM   #909
country flag giancarlo

giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice giancarlo is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by last lap View Post
2013 her last year?
What is ... end of the World??? !!!

Ane, congratulations on today's great victory
You are now Croatian number 5
Welcome on ttx page
giancarlo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:56 PM   #910
country flag last lap

last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice last lap is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
don't understand you.

I meant that she will make it into top 250 next week.
OK. Sorry.
last lap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM   #911
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Ana
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 06:01 AM   #912
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing week so far for Ana Hope she can end up with the title She's never won anything bigger than a $10K. This would be huge
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:36 AM   #913
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Livestream link please !
ivananda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:43 AM   #914
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I found a stream for a Turkish ITF!!! It's...for a 10k in Antalya
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:49 AM   #915
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the livestream: http://www.trt.net.tr/Anasayfa/canli...y=tv&k=trtspor