Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Brisbane - Masha vs the top players (Dec 30)

Brisbane International

Her chances in another clash with S. Williams and/or V. Azarenka?

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Dec 27th, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masha vs the top players in Brisbane (Dec 30)

High

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:20 AM   #3
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I want another clash with Vika early on, preferably before the final .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:50 AM   #4
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
That won't happen, they'll be in opposite halves as top two seeds. Should happen after AO though when Arazenka's huge points come off

I think if she serves well and doesn't go around playing baseball all of a sudden she should beat Vika. And well can take a set off Rena.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:59 AM   #5
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm just wondering with the rankings that they have now should all three reach a semifinal of brisbane and/or AO who would face Serena in the semi-final? I think it would be Azarenka because in the USO Maria was No. 3 and she faced Azarenka right?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM   #6
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Both Maria and Arazenka will have a 50% chance to face Rena.

The No.3 and No.4 are randomly placed in each half.

Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:07 PM   #7
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Both Maria and Arazenka will have a 50% chance to face Rena.

The No.3 and No.4 are randomly placed in each half.
Brisbane has strong field in 2013, it's not like a place in SF is guaranteed even for Serena
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM   #8
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think that if the top 3 continue to play the way they did last year it's very likely to face off in the semis but all these are speculations so we never know
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM   #9
country flag Shivank17

I was stating in general. That person asked and/or AO too.

For all we know, Serena will probably tank Brisbane and lose to someone random there.

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #10
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Here's the Brisbane Women's Singles List so far - A very strong field for a Premier 700 event

BTW - the WTA has redone it's Homepage: WTA's Homepage
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #11
country flag MashaFan01

Link: Serena Williams suffers surgery again with toes woe

If Serena pulls out from the Brisbane tournament - it should increase Masha's chances to win the Brisbane title - only 10 days to go now!!
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 12:11 AM   #12
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is playing apparently. Although, we all know that if she's not at 100% form, she'll tank in one of the early rounds to avoid losing to Maria or Azarenka.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 02:40 AM   #13
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Has Serena ever won an AO warmup? She usually plays a couple matches and then peaces. But who knows, I would have never thought she'd play Stanford through to the end last year and she did

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:46 PM   #14
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Brisbane is only a week away. Go Maria!

Overhead vollies, steady serves and powerful forehands; this is a season of plenty for Maria.

Last edited by 18majors : Dec 22nd, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 06:24 PM   #15
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I am not ready for a new season yet!!!
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote