The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #4636
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

From Maria's Facebook page:Dolce would like to wish everyone a Jolly Holiday...and is asking why I wrapped his Christmas treats.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #4637
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Dolce is perhaps the only thing I really don't like about Maria.....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:21 PM   #4638
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Dolce

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #4639
country flag DANASAN

DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all DANASAN is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
Dolce is perhaps the only thing I really don't like about Maria.....
I tend to agree with you, not because I'm jealous of the little beast but simply because I don't like man made toy dogs...

I certainly would not feel the same if she had a German shepherd or a husky with blue eyes
DANASAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #4640
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I wish she had a dalmation/labrador or if she had to go smaller, a patterdale terrier which is what my Roxy is

they're really active/agile dogs - whereas I think of Dolce as a handbag dog. I mean they say dogs look like their owners but how does that work out with Dolce?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #4641
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all

I mean they say dogs look like their owners but how does that work out with Dolce? [/quote]

Maria also has long hair
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #4642
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #4643
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I was convinced that Stella McCartney sequin suit was a blazer and shorts - not those hideous pants! If they were skinny/tapered trousers but they look so huge
anyway it is Glamour magazine so...
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #4644
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I find the photoshoots that Maria did for Russian magazines pretty much below par. Personally, I would kick the photographers and the stylists in the ass big time.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #4645
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

But her Harper Bazaar was great one...
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #4646
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
But her Harper Bazaar was great one...
yes that was my all time favourite editorial of hers, she looked stunning and the styling was great
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #4647
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

However the last one is ok, the bang doesn't suit her, in my opinion.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #4648
Forever Sharapova.

whoever did the cut-outs on the third pic needs shooting
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #4649
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I wish she had a dalmation/labrador or if she had to go smaller, a patterdale terrier which is what my Roxy is

they're really active/agile dogs - whereas I think of Dolce as a handbag dog. I mean they say dogs look like their owners but how does that work out with Dolce?
beautiful your Roxy

"Dolce as a handbag dog"
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #4650
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
However the last one is ok, the bang doesn't suit her, in my opinion.
yes agree!! bang not suit her