Akvile Parazinskaite - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #1
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Akvile Parazinskaite

I don't know much about this girl but she just made her first GA Quaterfinal. I looked up her activity and she has won a few G4s and is 15 years old. She also played in the Lithuanian Fed Cup team. She is the highest ranked Lithuanian Junior and has a bright future. People with photos or information about her would be very welcome

Here are Some Photos :

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 17th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #2
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Akvile Parazinskaite

Akvile just competed in the G1 Offenbach:
R1: Akvile Parazinskaite def. Ayaka Okuno 6-0 6-4
R2: Akvile Parazinskaite def. (16)Victoria Rodriguez 2-6 6-2 7-5
R3: (1) Montserrat Gonzalez def. Akvile Parazinskaite 6-4 6-1

R1: Shankle/Ucros def. Parazinskaite/Wallace 6-1 6-4

Not a bad set of results aside from the doubles
Hopefully she can keep up this good for at G2 Gerry Weber Junior next week on Grass where she is 6 seed for qualifying
Is this the first time she has played on grass???

Anyway, Akvile will go up to between 115 and 120 in the rankings, which if she reached 115 would break her Career high of 116

Last edited by chingching : Jun 17th, 2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:51 AM   #3
country flag chingching

Akvile has played 2 G1 events, one in Berlin and one in Linz and made the 2nd Round in both, losing close matches to good players Komardina and Rosca (she lost that one in a 3rd set Tiebreak )

She has also been playing on the Pro Circuit in the last couple of weeks, in Antalya Turkey
Last week she qualified before losing to Taiwanese 5th Seed Ting-Fei Juan in the 2nd Round. This week she has again Qualified and won her Rnd 1 yesterday 6-2 6-1. Now she has to play Natalia Vajdova, so hopefully she can reach the QFs

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #4
country flag Armless

Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice Armless is just really nice

She's now ranked in singles She won against Ana Bogdan and now has points in 3 tournaments. Now she will play against Mestach, who lost to Bogdan last week. Let's go Akva!
Armless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #5
country flag chingching

She was the only player to take a set off Mestach, but unfortunately went down 4-6 6-3 6-3
Mestach was last years Asutralian Open Junior Champ though, and it shows both Akvile's growth and how different the Pro Circuit is from Juniors

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #6
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where Akvile is next?

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #7
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Anyone know where Akvile is next?
Akvile just played 3 Tournaments in Bangkok and collected an extra 2 WTA Ranking Points, meaning she will be very close to the Top 1000 soon
She has a great game and I think she has a very good chance of ending next year in the Top 50, or even Top 20
I think a Top 700 Pro Ranking would be good as well

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:35 AM   #8
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Yea. I've been following her for a while now. She going to be a great player!

You hear it here first from chingching and I.

Bally
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #9
country flag chingching

Quote:
Yea. I've been following her for a while now. She going to be a great player!

You hear it here first from chingching and I.
IK
I am never a bandwagon supporter
And sorry to be annoying, but in that case it is chingching and me
She is unfortunately not going to Australia but I really hope to see her at RG MD
She needs to break Top 100
And if I may ask, why do you like Akvile

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #10
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I would love for her to come to the states and play. I would have to go watch her!!

Bally
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:03 AM   #11
country flag chingching

Quote:
I would love for her to come to the states and play. I would have to go watch her!!
What about her though interests you
I mean there is no footage

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #12
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I try to follow all the tournaments of the ITF pro circuit. I was looking at Bangkok, and one player I like was drawn against here. I thought..."oh, she'll win easy...who is this Akvile???"

Well, it ended up Akvile won easy. And I was like who is this girl??? Ever since I had jumped on her bandwagon and been following her results.

Liked you said, there's not much on her...but here results caught my eye.

Bally
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #13
country flag chingching

Quote:
I try to follow all the tournaments of the ITF pro circuit. I was looking at Bangkok, and one player I like was drawn against here. I thought..."oh, she'll win easy...who is this Akvile???"

Well, it ended up Akvile won easy. And I was like who is this girl??? Ever since I had jumped on her bandwagon and been following her results.

Liked you said, there's not much on her...but here results caught my eye.
That's really cool

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 06:00 AM   #14
country flag chingching

Akvile played a G1 in the Czech Republic and quite well, making the QF and beating Barbara hHaas
And comfortably at that, 2-6 6-1 6-1
Hopefully she can win G2 Aivaras Balzekias

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #15
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I've been following her in the junior tournaments. I wonder why she didn't try to go to AUS??

Bally