Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 119 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #1771
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
I live in Canada.

-30 in January/February is nothing out of the ordinary.
Yeah, I think our countries more or less the same climate-wise so you should know my pain

The hottest I've experienced was about 40C. Thank god that was during my holiday, so it was my duty to lie on a sunbed and, basically, melt.
I also had the pleasure of climbing the volcano when it was ~40C though. Sounds tough but it was awesome experience actually

IDK which one is worse, extreme heat or cold, to be fair I think it's easier to warm yourself up A cup of tea, warm socks, blanket, someone to cuddle with if you're lucky, and you're comfortable. And then it's hot, you can have all the conditioners in the world and gallons of water yet life still sucks and you obviously don't want to touch anybody
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #1772
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Yeah, I think our countries more or less the same climate-wise so you should know my pain

The hottest I've experienced was about 40C. Thank god that was during my holiday, so it was my duty to lie on a sunbed and, basically, melt.
I also had the pleasure of climbing the volcano when it was ~40C though. Sounds tough but it was awesome experience actually

IDK which one is worse, extreme heat or cold, to be fair I think it's easier to warm yourself up A cup of tea, warm socks, blanket, someone to cuddle with if you're lucky, and you're comfortable. And then it's hot, you can have all the conditioners in the world and gallons of water yet life still sucks and you obviously don't want to touch anybody
That's actually a really good question. As much as I hate the cold itself, I love exactly what you described about it. The cup of tea, warm clothing, all cuddled watching a movie next to a little fire. It's awesome and it's pretty much why I love Christmas so much.

The hottest it's gotten here in the summer is around 35-36, which I guess isn't unbearable even though the humidity makes you wanna kill yourself.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #1773
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm such an overdramatic queen. I thought I badly failed my Linear Algebra class and I finished with a 75

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #1774
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia. View Post
Minus goddamn 20 degrees outside yes, -20 If you say you love winter, I a) doubt your sanity b) won't feel guilty when I shoot you.
Quote:
I live in Canada.

-30 in January/February is nothing out of the ordinary.
Quote:
That's actually a really good question. As much as I hate the cold itself, I love exactly what you described about it. The cup of tea, warm clothing, all cuddled watching a movie next to a little fire. It's awesome and it's pretty much why I love Christmas so much.

The hottest it's gotten here in the summer is around 35-36, which I guess isn't unbearable even though the humidity makes you wanna kill yourself.
Damn, you reminded me what's good in winter! I always said I love it because I think exactly what Ksenia wrote (it's waaay easier to warm yourself up than having to deal with a hot summer) and now I can't whine anymore about my 0°C outside here
If I had to chose between that and dealing with 36°C with humidity (I know something about it ) I'd go for the cold, even if what I actually miss now is the warmth of the sun on my skin >_<
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #1775
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Okay so I just lost my shit. Funniest thing I've read all day.

And I thought dsanders was straight too so that made it even funnier
Everyone on here seems to think I'm straight, I don't know why I'm VERY camp in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Wasnt you last year saying Piotr is good looking?

Piotr as in Wozniacki's father? No. Contrary to the impression I may have given today, I have SOME semblance of taste.

All I remember ever saying about Piotr's looks is that he looks weirdly like Martin Sorrell and/or Jack Black.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #1776
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So either you're Maria or you really are a guy

Non of your business, toddler. As established I ain't into 10-year-olds. You should go find yourself a wally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
Wasnt you last year saying Piotr is good looking?

Now this is punishable by ban. It is one thing being into 'daddies' and all but this is just beyond cringeworthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Everyone on here seems to think I'm straight, I don't know why I'm VERY camp in real life.

Non-sense. You are supposed to be a tough ass man-bitch. Man up!
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #1777
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Piotr as in Wozniacki's father? No. Contrary to the impression I may have given today, I have SOME semblance of taste.

All I remember ever saying about Piotr's looks is that he looks weirdly like Martin Sorrell and/or Jack Black.
Oh. Okay. Then it was someone else I cant remember.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #1778
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're not straight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
The most despicable curse for a princess is having facial hair. I cannot fucking stand it! Shaving is the worst. Every single time I am nearly commuting suicide while doing it.
You're not a girl?

My whole belief system...

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #1779
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does anyone else find Hogstedt kinda hot?

Quote:
I don't know why I just saw that pic of him with that smouldering look at the top of the page, and.....yeah.

I'll leave again now.

Well, I suppose most directors aren't much better, so our new found actor can at least hope to sleep his way into Hollywood.

And you definitely don't give off camp vibes dsanders.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #1780
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Teh WTA is burying its own grave y'all. It won't surprise me one bit if the tour is dead in 5 years.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #1781
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Dolce would like to wish everyone a Jolly Holiday...and is asking why I wrapped his Christmas treats.

wth is that stuffed thing next to Dolce?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #1782
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

DYING at these last 2 pages

We really are a bunch of fucking weirdos

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #1783
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Griffin I didn't realise that was your tumblr
Yup! Had you seen it before?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #1784
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Dolce would like to wish everyone a Jolly Holiday...and is asking why I wrapped his Christmas treats.

wth is that stuffed thing next to Dolce?
Which one's Dolce?

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #1785
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
The most despicable curse for a princess is having facial hair. I cannot fucking stand it! Shaving is the worst. Every single time I am nearly commuting suicide while doing it.

.[/font][/size]
Mr. Bulgaria is becoming a MAN
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread