Qualifying Entry List? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #16
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Entry List?

Thanks for posting Jorn

Marta just made it in
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #17
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Phew MEP in....

So at least 7 peeps will get in.
Keys WC
France WC (I was hoping for larrire)
Barty- has to get one
2 of these: An Rodiovova, Gadjossova, Adamzcak, Jones
Baltacha, Krajicek-out

Then, looming at last year, Cepede chose not to play
Bacsinszky -inj again in $25K S merican swing, she ok?
Coin- didn't play when she could have 2 years ago
Larriere on way to auckland- so must have some confidence she'll get into QD....(14 out, unless she has a WC)
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #18
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
Phew MEP in....

So at least 7 peeps will get in.
Keys WC
France WC (I was hoping for larrire)
Barty- has to get one
2 of these: An Rodiovova, Gadjossova, Adamzcak, Jones
Baltacha, Krajicek-out

Then, looming at last year, Cepede chose not to play
Bacsinszky -inj again in $25K S merican swing, she ok?
Coin- didn't play when she could have 2 years ago
Larriere on way to auckland- so must have some confidence she'll get into QD....(14 out, unless she has a WC)
MEP is semi retired not sure she will play
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #19
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

Svitolina might get in MD if Dellaqua pulls out so may open another spot up.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #20
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Gl Paula Ormaechea :d
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #21
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

From alts atleast 7 209 Daria Gavrilova 05/03/1994 RUS will get In. with mdwcs Out.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #22
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

oh no, didnt know about mep....i was hoping too see her again in melb
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #23
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Alison Van Uytvanck is not playing, she stays in Europe.
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #24
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Razzano is injured (foot). Ready for AO qualies ? Not so sure.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #25
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

mep has Entered Auckland so maybe she will play

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #26
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

i guess 10 or so from original list won't play,with md wc's qwc's etc and those that don't travel here to Australia.The cut might be around 220 or highre,Ihope Junri gets in
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #27
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
From alts atleast 7 209 Daria Gavrilova 05/03/1994 RUS will get In. with mdwcs Out.
Glad that Daria managed to sneak in, but she didn't start her season until like May this year so there's no guarantee she will even travel.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:26 PM   #28
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Qualifying Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
I believe Shuai Zhang will not play as she is signed up for a challenger in Florida
She can withdraw.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #29
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Shaui is still on the list. She will be #1 seed.

The with-draw deadline is nearing....

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #30
country flag letshavefun3

letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all letshavefun3 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
MEP is semi retired not sure she will play
Tennis Canada confirmed a few days ago that MEP will retire AFTER the Australian Open.
letshavefun3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote