Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1261
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga Radwańska Cheering Thread! - vol 2

Agnieszka will play an exhibition match against Serena Williams at 2012 Face-off in Toronto, November 16th. Roddick and Raonic will play there as well.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:34 PM   #1262
country flag sowisko

sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold

In praise of Agnieszka, the WTA’s precious orchid

TENNIS – Agnieszka Radwanska is the top player that has a different game than the rest. Her mental frailty and, of course, her lack of power are capable of getting in the way of Agnieszka's rise to the top, but she is nonetheless a rare flower that needs protection.

Serena William’s current showdown with the rest of the tennis-playing world is beginning to take on the sadistic dimension, almost bordering on banality. Serena has been playing the role of Wednesday Addams for quite a while now, regularly demolishing both Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka, the only two players capable of matching her when it comes to physical and mental strength. From Grand Slam winners to sacrificial lambs, this 2012 has born witness to their failure to finally dethrone Serena, who treats them much like a secondary school bully would, a wannabe thug still stuck on basic grammar and arithmetic.

It would be boring-both for you and myself- to praise the 31-year-old’s uncontested domination, who is an embarrassing country mile ahead of everyone else in this category.

We prefer, rather, to dig up old Buster Keaton, Charlie Chaplin’s long-term arch-nemesis, and the documentary linked to one of his last films, The Railrodder (1965). In it, the comedian exploits a trompe l’oeil to give the impression that he was able to both stop a moving train with only one arm, before sending it on its way once again. An absolutely improvised, yet marvellous means of inserting his physical presence into space and time.

There is no better way of summarizing Agnieszka Radwanska's tennis, who, after years of lengthy, bloated debate regarding her skills, has been able to reach a first Major final where- guess who- Serena was on cue to spoil the party.

In the same week where the faithful have been announcing the return of San Grigor the Saviour (who is undoubtedly skilful, but also overrated, whilst his trick shot in Basel owed rather a lot to fortune, as well as technique) our Aga has been regaling people with her silky skills and anticipation, though there has also been the usual dose of bemused fans who still have no idea where those lapses in concentration and tactical awareness come from.

Against Sara Errani, Agnieszka showed us all her fantastic technique, as well as the limitations which always have- and always may- stop her from lifting tennis’ most illustrious trophies. Her tennis is made of deft slices, clever cuts and by an incredible understanding of how to exploit the space available on the court. Nobody can quite slice as well as she does, nor do they possess her technical repertoire, or indeed her ability when it comes to anticipate her opponent’s attacks, which frequently allows her to exploit its power.

Only two things, as previously mentioned, are capable of getting in the way of Agnieszka's rise to the top: her mental frailty and, of course, her lack of power. It is even rumoured that some of her fans even tend to blow a little to speed up her serve.

We also saw her struggle mentally against Sharapova, where she was on top form for two sets before failing to exploit her advantage, eventually allowing Masha back into the match. But that’s who Aga is: a snowflake, a precious orchid, a whisper amidst a Hacienda Rave. She is a luxury we are happy to have. If Serena is the school bully, Agnieszka is the four-eyed nerd who enjoys Virginia Woolf and French poetry, the flower inserted into the rifle’s barrel.

Perhaps her “Make Love, not War” approach won’t win her anything, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t essential. Let’s just hope she can defy our prediction as well and win the glory she deserves.

http://www.ubitennis.com/english/spo...medium=twitter
sowisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #1263
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Fan favorite again
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #1264
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
Fan favorite again

Burn, GM, burn!
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1265
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post

Burn, GM, burn!
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #1266
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Aga fans. Just wanted to ask you a simple question. What's Aga's better wing, Forehand or Backhand? If most of you say BH then I will change her better wing to BH in my list here.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472182

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #1267
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post

Burn, GM, burn!

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #1268
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Hi Aga fans. Just wanted to ask you a simple question. What's Aga's better wing, Forehand or Backhand? If most of you say BH then I will change her better wing to BH in my list here.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472182
I'd say BH without an hesitation

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #1269
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer her fh, which doesn't mean it's better. Also, she says it's her favorite shot.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #1270
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

New Aga's website to come - agaradwanska.com
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #1271
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...472000&page=10

Give Aga a vote here
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:37 PM   #1272
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Hi guys! I just read an interview with Ricardo Sánchez and I thought I would share with you since he praises Aga

Quote:
Q: Another tennis player that is at the top is Radwanska, what do you think about her tenis?

A: Long time ago I said the future of tennis were Azarenka, Radwanska and Wozniacki, and I wasn't wrong. They were unknown at that moment and there they are now. To me Radwanska is the one who plays best on the tour. She's a master of tennis with lots of talent. Her problem is that she doesn't have physical power and her serve is not at the same level as her game. This is a problem when she plays Serena, Azarenka or Petrova, who overpower her with their strokes and put her in trouble, but she is the best tennis player on the tour.
That was my shitty translation
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:53 AM   #1273
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

go aga, 11th title
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #1274
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Well done Aga.

Old Jan 5th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #1275
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerem View Post
New Aga's website to come - agaradwanska.com
that logo looks like A.P.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote