Olivia Rogowska - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How high can Olivia Rogowska go?

Top 50 58 42.96%
Top 100 43 31.85%
Top 200 20 14.81%
Top 400 10 7.41%
Other (please specify) 4 2.96%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #2866
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Olivia Rogowska

ok,
she just lost 7-6 6-3 to Patterson
Watched it on live stream and lets just say.....
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #2867
country flag tennismanno1

tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice tennismanno1 is just really nice

just watched it now. she looks as if she had a really off day, couldn't get any consistency or handle pattersons strength. this is really going to effect her wc potential me thinks especially with so many girls wanting it. may be a tough road ahead for her
tennismanno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #2868
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #2869
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Liv
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2870
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Was really disapointed when I saw that in the morning..Well hopefully she will get WC anyway

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #2871
country flag chirag

chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold chirag is a splendid one to behold

she deserves the wildcard
chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:49 AM   #2872
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think we should read in to it too much. I wonder if she will get another Brisbane MDWC this year? Jarka already has one, I think they might give the other to Ash. Quailes will be better anyway I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #2873
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Nice pic, yep she's hot. Bit of an ahem oh well lately, but still lots of potential there. Is AIS funded, so really needs to go overseas more where the player level is generally higher and competition tougher. Chasing ranking points on the local circuit is a grind and does not prepare her for the lead in internationals coming up. Deserves WCs into these in January, lets see what TA comes up with? Needs better management otherwise talent will be squandered.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #2874
country flag brendoboy

brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light brendoboy is a glorious beacon of light

Soooooooooooooo
Casey just pulled out of the Hopman Cup injured.....
Next in line on rankings is Liv.....
I dont know if id rather see her play Brissy and get some points though or play a few of the worlds best over there.
Will see who replaces Casey soon i suppose!
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #2875
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post
Soooooooooooooo
I dont know if id rather see her play Brissy and get some points though or play a few of the worlds best over there.
NOOO!! Brisbane so I can go watch her live

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #2876
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Also - Olivia only needs 4 withdrawals and she is in the MD for Melbourne. It's not out of the question - a few girls usually get injured in the lead up events and have to pull out.

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #2877
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendoboy View Post
Soooooooooooooo
I reckon it is a toss up between Olivia and Ash. I think Ash may just get the nod but a lot will depend on any commitments already made. It will be interesting for sure.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 01:37 AM   #2878
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Also - Olivia only needs 4 withdrawals and she is in the MD for Melbourne. It's not out of the question - a few girls usually get injured in the lead up events and have to pull out.
is that all i thought she was still waaayyyy out of the main draw!! also Ash might prefer to play Brisbane instead of Perth since Brisbane is kind of her "home" event. i'd love to see Liv getting a guaranteed three matches (all on TV too!) against quality players in Perth... it'd be great Aus Open prep and lift her profile in Australia too.
Sam21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #2879
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Ash probably wants to play Brisbane
I hope she gets a QWC to Sydney instead of a MD to Hobart

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #2880
country flag brendoboy

Ash just posted on her facebook she is playing in caseys place.... Thats kinda, well, sad we have no one else. Good experience for her but its representing our country i think ash will get belted to be honest.... So im guessing liv has a direct entry for brissy coming her way otherwise id say she would of played it