Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #1816
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

I saw her facebook and she looks so modest . And i can see how excited she is about the TOC . Good luck !

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #1817
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

She needs a sub forum!
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1818
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #1819
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
She needs a sub forum!
I agree

Su-Wei wins first game to love against Wozniacki.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM   #1820
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei def. Hantuchova 6-1 0-6 6-4

She was down *1-3 0-40 in 3rd set but saved all 3 breakpoints and got to 4-3

I'm really happy she got a win, she was really happy in the oncourt interview aswell. She said she was very nervous in her first match and best coach advice was to get a ball in the court

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Nov 3rd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #1821
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats for the win su-wei! btter luck next time! and keep up the ood form for the next season!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 01:49 PM   #1822
country flag GoofyDuck

After the Championships in Sofia Hsieh went backpacking through Austria. she visited Salzburg and Insbruck.

But she's back in Taiwan now, guess she started practicing?

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #1823
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei so far is top seed for Hobart
Hopefully she can get at least 200 Points from those 2 Tournaments

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #1824
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Su-Wei so far is top seed for Hobart
Hopefully she can get at least 200 Points from those 2 Tournaments
Hopefully she can live up to her seeding (kinda expecting too much).

If she can get 500 points out of these four tournaments that would be good.

- Shenzhen
- Hobart
- AO
- Pattaya City

At least it will cover the deficits from AO, Pattaya City and Kuala Lumpur last year.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #1825
country flag GoofyDuck

I'm happy that Su-Wei's coach is with her through the entire offseason, training together.

If anything, this is the best we could wish for going into the new season.

Let's live up to your seeding and start of the year with a tournament win (delusional expecting to much )

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #1826
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see why she can't get a:
Shenzhen SF
Hobart SF
Australian Open R2/3
Pattaya City SF

She has obviously been training so well and I think that her win over Dani will have given her some confidence

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1827
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I don't see why she can't get a:
Shenzhen SF
Hobart SF
Australian Open R2/3
Pattaya City SF

She has obviously been training so well and I think that her win over Dani will have given her some confidence
Shenzhen is not that difficult looking at the draw but Hobart is going to be a challenge unless she draws Suarez Navarro as the seed in her quarter. In that case I will give her the doubt of winning the QF. As for the rest non-seeds, I think any Qs or the likes of Pironkova, Dominguez-Lino, Robson, Jovanovski, Niculescu are okay for the doubt.

Australian Open, depending on the draw, R32 possible. If does well in Shenzhen then R16 possible with better seeding. However, if she draws some random bombs like Kuznetsova then no good. Pattaya City is too early to speculate at this moment.

Expecting something like:

Shenzhen SF (130)
Hobart QF (70)
Melbourne R32 (160)
Pattaya City QF (70)

Not 500 points
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 05:03 AM   #1828
coolfish1103

Current schedule for Su-Wei in Q1:

Shenzhen
Hobart
Melbourne
Pattaya City
Fed Cup
---
Doha
Dubai
Kuala Lumpur
Indian Wells
Miami

The latter is pretty much given because she will be playing doubles with Peng Shuai.
Kuala Lumpur will be a title defense and IW/Miami are mandatory regardless of doubles.

Expect some rest time in April, maybe see her in Wenshan 50k again
If not, then Fes might be a good place to continue!
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:53 AM   #1829
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Shenzhen is not that difficult looking at the draw but Hobart is going to be a challenge unless she draws Suarez Navarro as the seed in her quarter. In that case I will give her the doubt of winning the QF. As for the rest non-seeds, I think any Qs or the likes of Pironkova, Dominguez-Lino, Robson, Jovanovski, Niculescu are okay for the doubt.

Australian Open, depending on the draw, R32 possible. If does well in Shenzhen then R16 possible with better seeding. However, if she draws some random bombs like Kuznetsova then no good. Pattaya City is too early to speculate at this moment.

Expecting something like:

Shenzhen SF (130)
Hobart QF (70)
Melbourne R32 (160)
Pattaya City QF (70)

Not 500 points
If she gets an extra 70 then she has 500

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:59 AM   #1830
country flag GoofyDuck

Well she has (pretty much) nothing to defend in Australia so any points she get is good.

a R3 or better at AO would be great!