The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 306 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #4576
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I don't know how it works, but some magician I've never heard of is now listed as the second guest, instead of Maria. It looks like they could've gotten him as a last minute replacement. I've seen it happen before on talk shows. It just stinks that it had to be Maria, of all people, cancelling.
hmmm yea you are right, they should have some replacements coz they cant guarantee that their guests will definitely make it....
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #4577
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Maybe she will be there next week, I hope
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #4578
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
i think its just the spotlight above her (like the one in the background)
it can cast quite deep shadows
yea true that..haha this hairstyle is becoming the sugarpova launching hairstyle now.
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #4579
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Heck, Maria made a trip back in the 50's.....she looks lovely, as usual.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #4580
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Masha totally looks gorgeous but from her first fb pic I assumed the skirt was really short to show off her legs
I guess it's because I'm so used to her off-court outfits in 2012
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #4581
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Some HQ's, click the pics for full size.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #4582
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

A few more, click the pics for full size.

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #4583
country flag roddo1234

My apologies, double post error.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Dec 14th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:06 PM   #4584
country flag roddo1234

That's all for now folks.

Click the pics for full size.

Last edited by roddo1234 : Dec 14th, 2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #4585
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Thank you so much! Masha is like сAndy Fay
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4586
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I'm drowning in those marvelous green eyes
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #4587
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely flawless.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #4588
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Masha totally looks gorgeous but from her first fb pic I assumed the skirt was really short to show off her legs
I guess it's because I'm so used to her off-court outfits in 2012
yeah. thought so as well. maria looks quite ordinary here. barring a few occasions such as in india.....(where she looked a hot chick in that ultra short skirt) her fashion sense has been quite mediocre. have to admit she has a poor taste as far as her formals go.....is a hottie in casuals, recent federer tour pics in black shorts n olive green skirt/white crisp shirt says it all.

her fashion designers are taking her on a ride n looting that pretty lasse.

when u have it maria, why dont u flaunt it. stop looking like a 40 year old when u are'nt
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM   #4589
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

From Maria's Facebook: Signing the last few bags...Thanks everyone for coming last night!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #4590
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

o pretty belinda!!!!!!