The Day Venus And/Or Serena Retires...... - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #211
country flag Papi

Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold Papi is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Day Venus And/Or Serena Retires......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
I don't even want to think about Serena retiring. Ever. The emotions, phone checks, texts to family for score updates, mantras and match time superstitions I can't see being transferred to another player. I will say I am pleased Vika is coming into her own because she is my life after Serena.
Likewise.
Papi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:43 AM   #212
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

I am just not even remotely ready to wrap my head around this. I know for a fact that I will be distraught.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #213
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
All StoneRose is trying to say is that if Venus were a terrible tennis player, Serena still would've been great. She her physical tools and assets to be successful and most importantly, she knows she's the best. If Serena had none of these things, no matter how great Venus is, she would not have been as successful as she is, and that's a fact. You can't make gold out of sawdust.

Relax, my god.
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #214
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
I was only stating that Serena would always have been a great player with or without Venus. I can't agree with you that Venus is as good as Serena and as for ultimate competition for Serena i think Justine is up there with Venus.

You badrepped me for a statement i wrote in May this year in that thread without giving any arguments. I never badrep others for statements they make. I'll try to argue about that statement or if i think it's dumb i will occasionally say so. But if i'm badrepped myself without argument i will sometimes return that favor, call that childish, apparently that's how we are.

As i said before i don't see the sisters as an unseparable pair. I like Serena more, you like Venus more, NP.
1. If, and this is a BIG IF, if I bad repped you May, why would you wait till freaking December to bad rep me? Sounds like you have a problem of holding on to things. Move on!

2. Unless someone hacked into my account, I did not bad rep you or anyone for that matter in the month of May because I can prove it:

jrollaneres25(me) did not even KNOW that good or bad repping existed until last month(November)!!!

Please don't pass on to me what has happened to you from previous people(again, a sign that you hold on to things, Let it go man!) on Tennisforum or in your personal life.

And to make my point that I thought I had made clear(but I guess not), Serena would not be as great as she is now if it hadn't been for the bar that Venus set( Again, THESE ARE HER WORDS!)
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #215
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
1. If, and this is a BIG IF, if I bad repped you May, why would you wait till freaking December to bad rep me? Sounds like you have a problem of holding on to things. Move on!

2. Unless someone hacked into my account, I did not bad rep you or anyone for that matter in the month of May because I can prove it:

jrollaneres25(me) did not even KNOW that good or bad repping existed until last month(November)!!!

Please don't pass on to me what has happened to you from previous people(again, a sign that you hold on to things, Let it go man!) on Tennisforum or in your personal life.

And to make my point that I thought I had made clear(but I guess not), Serena would not be as great as she is now if it hadn't been for the bar that Venus set( Again, THESE ARE HER WORDS!)
You badrepped me 4 Dec for a post i wrote in May. This is what you wrote:

I understood your point, i just don't (fully) agree with it. We don't know how great Serena would have been so we can only speculate.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #216
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
I don't even want to think about Serena retiring. Ever. The emotions, phone checks, texts to family for score updates, mantras and match time superstitions I can't see being transferred to another player. I will say I am pleased Vika is coming into her own because she is my life after Serena.
add the church visits and broken promises to God and everything you've posted is me to the t. i need a hug.

HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote