Date Kimiko Return! - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #1336
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: Date Kimiko Return!

Quote:
Originally Posted by free2all84 View Post
did kdk get snubbed in this article?
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201212...256076_3002516
Now she got an article on her own.
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...orm-date-krumm
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #1337
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
wasn't much of a tribute as they didn't point out that she won two other 50k's and a doubles title in copenhagen.
they should have pointed out that while her results are a little inconsistent due to injuries and a crazy schedule (that is amazing for an athlete of her age), her 2011 wasn't so bad with titles in sgls: poitiers dbls: osaka, nottingham. 2010 was a lil dismal but w top 50 finish and 2009 sgls: seoul, monzon

lol i got on a rant..but even in her profile they jumped the gun on her 2012 synopsis and didn't bother to wait for her latest results. i guess i should just be happy that they mention her at all
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #1338
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

anybody know Kimiko's first tournie next season?,I will go to Melbourne AO,first 2 days I so want to see Kimiko play one more time...and hopefully get a nice draw and a win...
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #1339
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Kimiko qualified easily for Shenzhen 500k MD
1strd,defeated Zhang 64 61,2ndrd,defeated Zhou 63 62..playing both matches on Sunday.

1strd Date Krumm vs (wc)Duan...nice opener get the win,and defend points taken off for 50k win!
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:59 AM   #1340
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Kimiko just won Sydney Q-1 against Mallory Burdette 6-1, 6-3.

Mal wasn't born when Kimiko turned pro in 1989.

I am amazed that Kimiko has played tennis against 3 or 4 generation of players, playing against the likes of:
Gabriela Sabatini, Monica Seles, Arantxa Sánchez Vicario, Martina Hingis...and upon returning from her retirement has played against Caroline Wozniacki, Marion Bartoli, Venus Williams, and has even defeated Maria Sharapova

Kudos to Kimiko for her comeback and success
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #1341
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Sydney Q2R: KDK def. Vania King 2-6, 6-4, 6-2

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 04:19 AM   #1342
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

She won her R1 match at Sidney against Casey Dellacqua 6-4, 6-1
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #1343
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
finally aMD win and in a Premier ! Congrats Kimiko !

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1344
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Australian Open:

R1: Date-Krumm vs. (12)Petrova

not again a bad draw for kimiko! gl and do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #1345

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja vs. Arruabarrena-Vecino/Dominguez Lino

go kimiko, the draw is not too bad.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:24 AM   #1346

R1: Date-Krumm def. (12)Petrova 62 60

what a great win for kimiko. finally a good score again. she seems to be in great form. she played agressively and hit a lot of winners. it was definetly not nadias day, she made too many errors, but still, kimiko kept her focus and is into the 2nd round of the AO for the first time since her comeback. and it's a great opportunity to reach R3 as she plays either Peer or Panova in R2. go kimiko, keep winning!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1347
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

amazing !

if you beat Petrova this easily, Peer should be no problem ..hopefully

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #1348
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing result! Keep it up Kimiko
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:27 AM   #1349

two nice articles about kimiko's win:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...y-in-melbourne
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...214601989.html

gl in R2 against Peer!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1350
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

That is the weakest opponont in R2 probably so please beat her Kimiko

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote