Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet?? - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #751
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Good luck Spammo in your love life. I wonder how you will treat your girlfriend if *gasps* she has 5 extra kilos compared to your expectations because of stress, the celebrations, whatever !
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #752
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Or maybe it's you and everyone else who can't separate the words Hantuchova and anorexia from their minds.

No. Daniela is very thin. She's even what one might call skinny. As far as we know right now, she does not suffer from anorexia. We can only go on her word and how she looks. No one these days says she is anorexic, so I don't know where you are coming from.

In any case, sometimes after athletes/dancers/etc. end their careers, they confess to having weight (bulimia, anorexia, or other forms) issues. They rarely will admit this during their careers. That is not to say that all athletes who deny such problems during their careers are lying. They usually prefer to deal with their issues in private or they have no such issues.

As for Ana, since she is aware that people (the media, e.g.) are concerned about her health/weight/musculature, she will choose her own course. Her decision, not ours. I'm not sure it is necessary for people to continue to append pictures proving this or that about her or other players' weight each and every day on the subject. But this is a tennis forum in the off-season, so I have no doubt that this thread will get fatter.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #753
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And why did you mention Rezai?
Fot the sake of comparison, because she's been unfit for a while. Just like Nastya, for example. OTOH, Serena is a big girl, but she's fit. She's strong, not overweight. Ana used to be chubby until the 2007 summer. But even in 2006 she was fitter than now.

About Dani, people said that she's still slim (while you disagree, for whatever reason ), but I don't get how you came to conclusion that slim means unattractive. She used to look anorexic, but it was years and years ago.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #754
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

People are only bashing Ana for losing weight and looking better, because they feel shit about the state of their own obese bodies. Grow up and lose weight.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #755
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

^This reminds me of

MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #756
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or maybe it's you and everyone else who can't separate the words Hantuchova and anorexia from their minds.
You really need to tone it down! So vindictive & judgmental of others ....stop forcing people into your preferences, beauty is diverse and skin deep; different shapes, sizes, & colors! #RESPECT
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #757
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

It is not the weight loss a reason for her hiatus, look djokovic he lost weight and somehow brouht his best in his game, Ana's problem is psychological that's all, she better figure out what she wants to do in her life
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #758
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
People are only bashing Ana for losing weight and looking better, because they feel shit about the state of their own obese bodies. Grow up and lose weight.
Lmao! I'm far from obese and I don't think Ana is looking healthy nor better at all. If you're talking on an physical stand point she was way prettier when she won RG than she is today. How pathetic are you to bash everyone who is concerned with Ana's condition and call them all obese when you haven't seen a single one of them.

She's way too skinny and doesn't seem like she wants to get more muscle which I thought was what she said she'd be doing when she was starting to lose weight. You seem to forget that she's not a runway model but an elite tennis players. Her body needs to be able to cope with the tough physical aspect of the games these days. You hear players every seasons saying how tough it is to be at the top and how they need to be stronger and stay strong. One of the toughest thing a junior has to do to be successful as a pro is to get stronger physically. Ana is doing the opposite right now.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #759
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
The strangest thing for me is that in Serbia no one seems to be niticing her problem with weight loss I didn't see any article in press or on TV about it
They found this thread.

http://www.alo.rs/sport/zanimljivost...-andelina/6561
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #760
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
^This reminds me of

Brenda is so hilarious

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #761
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Fot the sake of comparison, because she's been unfit for a while. Just like Nastya, for example. OTOH, Serena is a big girl, but she's fit. She's strong, not overweight. Ana used to be chubby until the 2007 summer. But even in 2006 she was fitter than now.

About Dani, people said that she's still slim (while you disagree, for whatever reason ), but I don't get how you came to conclusion that slim means unattractive. She used to look anorexic, but it was years and years ago.
I say she's slim. Skinny is very thin, and it's a pejorative. I checked out the translation to Spanish in google translator just to be sure, and all of the adjectives were pejorative.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #762
country flag Cajka

Quote:
I say she's slim. Skinny is very thin, and it's a pejorative. I checked out the translation to Spanish in google translator just to be sure, and all of the adjectives were pejorative.
Slim and skinny is similar to difference between delgada and flaca in Spanish, I guess. But I believe that people often use them as synonyms. Anyway, one has to be blind to think that Dani looks unhealthy now.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #763
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
DOWNE troll. I will not have it

Brandysan's Keeper

l[l

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #764
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Slim and skinny is similar to difference between delgada and flaca in Spanish, I guess. But I believe that people often use them as synonyms. Anyway, one has to be blind to think that Dani looks unhealthy now.
Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
^This reminds me of

Yes, Brenda is awesome

Aunt Shaneequa deserves some praise too

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #765
country flag Cajka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuji Shuriken View Post
DOWNE troll. I will not have it
Rita Repulsa is replaced?