Does anyone else think the new WTA site is crap..you can't. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #1
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of
Red face Does anyone else think the new WTA site is crap..you can't.

even print out the ranking like beofre nor the calnder...when I went to email this to WTA, the email doens't work either....

The old site wans't great but this is very busy and not user friendly...
HOS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 01:06 AM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does anyone else think the new WTA site is crap..you can't.

OMG... Amazing meta tags:

<meta name="Description" content="Description goes here">
<meta name="Keywords" content="Keywords, go, here">

:gunshottothehead:
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #3
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Huh?

Vartan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #4
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOS View Post
even print out the ranking like beofre nor the calnder...when I went to email this to WTA, the email doens't work either....

The old site wans't great but this is very busy and not user friendly...
What is wrong with you?

It's a newly designed site, obviously they're going to be some bugs. Just wait till it's sorted out.

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #5
country flag Lucyxx

Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute Lucyxx has a reputation beyond repute

I like the H2H on the main page, but other than that haven't noticed much of a difference. Guess I haven't visited it that often enough to notice the kind of things the OP pointed out.

I suppose the videos and some other things could be updated more often.
Lucyxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #6
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
I like it at least more than that itftennis-bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #7
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

They went for the ATP look but fell short on budget.

Everything regarding the Rankings need to be sorted out before the season starts.
Cheap website and no presence on TV = no sponsor.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #8
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
They went for the ATP look but fell short on budget.

Everything regarding the Rankings need to be sorted out before the season starts.
Cheap website and no presence on TV = no sponsor.
In what way?...

The ATP website is trash imo. Always loved the WTA site. As information was much better organised than ATP.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #9
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
In what way?...

The ATP website is trash imo. Always loved the WTA site. As information was much better organised than ATP.
There's much more information on the ATP.
The only that isn't indicated is penis size or something.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #10
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Nup, bugs my arse, it is crap, it is too busy and hard to navigate.
ATP is not great either

The fact you can't print a 1 page calander is really bad.

You can get the printable rankings0 when I was looking for another place to email them to say the site was crap I came across Press Center and they are there...who would they would not have a link to printable rankings on the rankings page...what a fucking joke
HOS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #11
country flag effedcamel

effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future effedcamel has a brilliant future

The massive banner at the top really ruins the feel of the site on a 13" monitor at least. It's such a huge space sucker that it makes the rest of the site feel busier and more annoying than it really is
effedcamel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #12
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

They should just outsource it to a college student. Probably can come up with something amazing in 5 days for almost free.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #13
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Some results don't show up in the activity section of players .. But other than that, it's pretty nice.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #14
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Morgan View Post
They should just outsource it to a college student. Probably can come up with something amazing in 5 days for almost free.
2.5 and for a 12-pack of beer, most likely.
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:01 AM   #15
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

The rankings page is shit. They've removed the number of tournaments column and you can't search by nation anymore. I also used to look at players' DOBs now and then too. They don't even list the players' previous ranking so you can see who's rising and falling! It's crap.