Sania Mirza's place - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #2311
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania Mirza's place

Vesnina pls come back.

Not working well with BMS, AMG. Seriously, she was doing so well with Elena V.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:19 PM   #2312
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Sad news for Sania and Anabel. That was close. Better luck next time !
Pierre75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #2313
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

It would be amazing if she played singles again..
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #2314
country flag Pierre75

Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of Pierre75 has much to be proud of

Yes that would be very good news. Maybe she will !
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #2315
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Good result at Beijing with a final and now also No.13 in doubles.

I wonder if she will play the the WTA challenger in New Delhi next month

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #2316
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Good result at Beijing with a final and now also No.13 in doubles.

I wonder if she will play the the WTA challenger in New Delhi next month
That would be great!
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #2317
country flag Pierre75

I agree : that would be great !
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #2318
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

any news as to why she didn't?
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #2319
country flag *O.R*

I'm gonna miss Sania so much from singles if she doesn't ever play again.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:22 PM   #2320
country flag Pierre75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
I'm gonna miss Sania so much from singles if she doesn't ever play again.
Maybe she will play again. In the meantime good luck to Sania in doubles !
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 03:37 AM   #2321
country flag mirzafanindia

mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light

any idea on her 2013 schedule?is she ever going to play singles again?
mirzafanindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM   #2322
country flag Pierre75

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzafanindia View Post
any idea on her 2013 schedule?is she ever going to play singles again?
I don't know. Let's hope that she will play singles again.
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #2323
country flag mirzafanindia

mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light mirzafanindia is a glorious beacon of light

Mirza has not entered any tournament for singles..was so desperate buti hope she plays and tries one last time..pls Sania you are too good a player to stop..just one last try pls
mirzafanindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #2324
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so too. Her wrist and knee are the main issues. That, and the fact that she plays so much, with both doubles and singles. When she is healthy she can club it and go toe to toe with anybody. If she were healthy and concentrated on singles I think she could be top 30 again easy, probably higher, but it would take time. Getting through all of those qualifying draws and getting the rust off would take a lot of work, and I don't know if she wants to put in the time at this point. I would love to see it though.

I'd also like to see somebody work with her on her serve.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:11 PM   #2325
country flag Shivank17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
I hope so too. Her wrist and knee are the main issues. That, and the fact that she plays so much, with both doubles and singles. When she is healthy she can club it and go toe to toe with anybody. If she were healthy and concentrated on singles I think she could be top 30 again easy, probably higher, but it would take time. Getting through all of those qualifying draws and getting the rust off would take a lot of work, and I don't know if she wants to put in the time at this point. I would love to see it though.

I'd also like to see somebody work with her on her serve.
Totally agree with you.

I read in an interview around a month ago that she would see how her knee holds and then take a decision on singles.

Btw, Sania and her husband, Shoaib Malik made an appearance as a guest couple on Indian celeb dance show "Nach Baliye". That episode will be telecast in India on Saturday. Would love to see Sania dance.

Sent from my HTC Desire V using VerticalSports.Com App