Sabine & Doubles - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2011, 10:53 PM   #16
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine & Doubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
I hope Sam and Sabs play together at AO id love to watch that one
Then there's two of us.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2011, 04:33 AM   #17
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

^ are u going to AO? if they play together i will go and watch them

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2011, 03:35 PM   #18
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
^ are u going to AO? if they play together i will go and watch them
Yes, I'll be there!!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #19
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRrn1I9rSA
1:30 Sam rules out playing Doubles, so no Team Stosicki at this year's Aussie Open.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 03:06 AM   #20
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Understandable though because, Sam wants to focus on singles and end our home title drought.

Wonder if Sabine would find another partner? dream duo Sabine and Jarka possible

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2011, 11:40 AM   #21
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

She should use this opportunity to play doubles with one of the German girls and see how they go. I know she wants to focus on singles, but she might like to play doubles at the Olympics as well. Plus, it could also be good practice for Fed Cup next year as well.

Last edited by everythingtaboo : Dec 31st, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #22
country flag MardenDiller

MardenDiller is an unknown quantity at this point

Sabine and Sam the best doubles ever o/
MardenDiller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #23
country flag Ian Aberdon

It looks like Sabs is leaning towards playing Dubs with Peng Shuai more often. Sadly had to pull out of Montreal, but she obviously likes teaming up with her, & they seem to get along. Just a case now of Sabs staying fit & healthy...if she can!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #24
country flag whaler

whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice whaler is just really nice

Does anyone have an idea with whom Sabine will play doubles in Australia?
whaler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #25
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaler View Post
Does anyone have an idea with whom Sabine will play doubles in Australia?
I only know (if she does) it won't be Peng and not a german player
So who's in the Brisbane field she played already with? Dani perhaps?!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 01:46 PM   #26
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

There endeth the story?
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 07:15 PM   #27
country flag Ian Aberdon

Who knows, when it comes to Sabs & Doubles!