Ana Konjuh - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1006
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Dan Doe
Nobody can know how good such a young girl could become.

I study astrology and I can tell you something about that.
Ana has got in her natal chart exalted Mars (Mars is God of war). That means she is great fighter and also fearless. She can destroy all her enemies (in this case on sport field). That 's the reason why is she so strong phisically and also mentaly. Second thing is her debilitated Moon which means that she's 'got no mercy' for her enemy (again on sport field of course). Those two things make her a 100% killer.This is absolutely the best combination which one can have to be a 'killer'.
She will never choke. I am absolutely sure about that. That's the reason why she won all 7 final's last year.
Great, so we have a merciless warrior here
What about Donna?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #1007
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Dan Doe
What about Donna?
Donna is pretty much the same, but a little bit more soft. Her Jupiter and Venus(benefic planets) are very strong. Everyone will adore her. She is a kind of 'soft killer' ...hahaha...
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #1008
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

What score Donna has in 2012 finals?
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #1009
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
Yes, you can. You also said that she is a killer. I have just explained why is it so.
I guess you're right about that, although I was just commenting one photo and her expression in it. Proves an image speakes a thousand words
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1010
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

2011. Year end ranking 860.

2012. Year end ranking 4.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #1011
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
2/6

Won in Fergana and Bangalore, lost finals in Taskhent, Wrexham, Namangan and Campos de Jordao
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #1012
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
2011. Year end ranking 860.

2012. Year end ranking 4.
That was in juniors. Among the pros, she is right now (end of 2012) in the low 800's, which means that by the end of 2013 she'll be...
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #1013
country flag okramb

okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all okramb is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
2/6

Won in Fergana and Bangalore, lost finals in Taskhent, Wrexham, Namangan and Campos de Jordao
Is this Donna's or Ana's thread
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #1014
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
That was in juniors. Among the pros, she is right now (end of 2012) in the low 800's, which means that by the end of 2013 she'll be...

Top 400 would be enough, but I think she could do even more...
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1015
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Top 300
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1016
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

With Marce Zacarias

And here is her Instagram account.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1017
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

^^ such a cool pic
Ana looks more mature than Zacarias, whos' 18
By the way, anyone knows how tall is Ana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post

Top 400 would be enough, but I think she could do even more...
Top 400 is plausible, but she needs almost 100 points to be there and that's not easy at 15 yo. I guess she won't go Donna's way, but play tough tournaments instead and it's not easy to make those 100 points in a year this way. Just think that a 10k title worth only 12 points.
Vladek - top 300 means more than 150 points.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #1018
country flag ma re

OK, let me join in on this too...

Since her coach said she'll play all four junior slams + several GA junior events I wouldn't bet on many professional competitions next year, and that's perfectly fine at her age. My guess would be somewhere around 7 or 8 in total, three of those being the ones for which she was granted wild-cards. So without knowing more about her schedule I'd say top 500.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1019
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
OK, let me join in on this too...

Since her coach said she'll play all four junior slams + several GA junior events I wouldn't bet on many professional competitions next year, and that's perfectly fine at her age. My guess would be somewhere around 7 or 8 in total, three of those being the ones for which she was granted wild-cards. So without knowing more about her schedule I'd say top 500.
I read that she will play 10 pro tournaments + 4 junior Grand Slams + 2-3 other junior tournaments...
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #1020
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

By the way, anyone knows how tall is Ana?

1'74 ... Wimbledon 2012 ...
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread