Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #106
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
not sure what you're trying to prove with a google search bar screenshot.
her BF rumours overshadow her songs
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:19 AM   #107
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
You haven't been around much have you? Equating a woman dating many men with a hooker?

Plus you're a sexist hypocrite . . . where's your thread attempting to degrade male artists who get their grove on with lots of women?
This.

It's an age old story, the guy who gets all the girls is a 'stud', 'jack the lad', 'cool', 'dude', 'real man'. The girl who gets all the guys is 'a slut/whore'.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #108
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula View Post
This.

It's an age old story, the guy who gets all the girls is a 'stud', 'jack the lad', 'cool', 'dude', 'real man'. The girl who gets all the guys is 'a slut/whore'.
No. We call him a "slut/whore" in my circle too.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #109
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Geez didn't know that so many would be so pressed about some popstar.
Just don't get that. And yes, this thread includes a lot of sexist statements and its title is kind of despicable.
I mean, I understand if sb perceives her being promiscuous or whatever, cuz everyone has a right to make own opinion on sth/sb right?, but actually to type it down and call her a hooker?
I mean, really???
TF hits deep lows during the off-season.

Last edited by Kasey : Dec 13th, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Kasey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #110
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

I bet none of the posters on this thread has heard Adele before criticizing Taylor.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #111
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
No. We call him a "slut/whore" in my circle too.
What?! The whole group of people that constitutes your circle?!
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #112
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
I bet none of the posters on this thread has heard Adele before criticizing Taylor.
Adele has made sure the public has known she has dated 7 or 8 guys in the recent past (by made sure, I mean spoken of it non-stop and made sure pictures are spread around of them), then written far from subtle hate songs for each and every one where she does lovely things like threaten to tell people said ex-boyfriends are gay? Oh, ok, I did not know.

To repeat it to the people who aren't clear on this, many of us aren't criticizing her for having sex or dating. We are criticizing her for making her private life a commodity that she sells, but making sure as many people as possible know who she is dating, so she can then turn around and get publicity when she breaks up with them and writes them a hate song.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #113
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Adele has made sure the public has known she has dated 7 or 8 guys in the recent past (by made sure, I mean spoken of it non-stop and made sure pictures are spread around of them), then written far from subtle hate songs for each and every one where she does lovely things like threaten to tell people said ex-boyfriends are gay? Oh, ok, I did not know.

To repeat it to the people who aren't clear on this, many of us aren't criticizing her for having sex or dating. We are criticizing her for making her private life a commodity that she sells, but making sure as many people as possible know who she is dating, so she can then turn around and get publicity when she breaks up with them and writes them a hate song.
Which is exactly what Adele has done.

And to your knowledge Adele publicly stated that one of her exes was bisexual and that he left her over a guy who happened to be one of her best friends at the time.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #114
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Which is exactly what Adele has done.

And to your knowledge Adele publicly stated that one of her exes was bisexual and that he left her over a guy who happened to be one of her best friends at the time.
No. You're wrong. Adele was inspired by her private life to make terrible music, she does not purposely go around making sure there are pictures and stories of her and her new boyfriend of the month to so her next breakup song will get more publicity. If Adele has EVER done this (she hasn't) then I'll say I'm wrong. But she hasn't, but Taylor does it on the regular.

And for the second part, saying her boyfriend was bisexual and left her for a guy is not the equivalent of Taylor Swift's lyrics of blackmail. The exact lyric was "I'll tell all my friends you're gay" or something, this around the same time she did a NoH8 campaign. She is a hypocrite to go along with everything else.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #115
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Adele's music/voice is better than Taylor's, but that might be neither here nor there.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #116
country flag Nicolás89

I guess Adele said that about her ex because she is one of these rare celebrities that like to share personal information about her love life to the rest of the world without expecting any publicity.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #117
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Remember this interview in which she said she doesn't wanna be that girl with a constant stream of boyfriends?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #118
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

She is such a mess.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #119
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Remember this interview in which she said she doesn't wanna be that girl with a constant stream of boyfriends?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #120
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

My issue isn't the men its the fact she is presented as sweet, innocent and wholesome when in fact she clearly isn't.
Aubrey O'Day is labelled a whore and a hoe with zero evidence she even hooks up with a lot of guys.

Also writing a song about some guy who may have fucked you twice is hardly what emotional classics are made of.

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
KournikovaFan91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote