December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #316
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

GL to Lyann Hoang [1], Annabelle Andrinopoulos [5], Yana Mogilnitskaya v Sara Tomic, and Zoe Hives [2]

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #317
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome report, thanks mate
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #318
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be hoping to go on the final as well I would go every day, but I don't live close and the train tickets are expensive

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #319
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I'll be hoping to go on the final as well I would go every day, but I don't live close and the train tickets are expensive
You mean vline or metro tickets?
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #320
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

metro, its around 5 dollars per day.

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #321
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

I'll be there tomorrow
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #322
country flag Kəv.

i think tomorrow's schedule is all on Court 6? Good luck sitting in the sun bring sunscreen and an umbrella ()

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #323
country flag Kəv.

Naiktha liked my photos (the crappy ones) on instagram

I wonder if she recognises me because I was basically standing near her when I was watching Cabrera

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #324
country flag Kəv.

Priscilla after her match she didn't even smile She went and sat down, then Cabrera came behind her all excited but Priscilla looked very tired

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #325
country flag Kəv.

Some facts on behaviour I didn't mention

Barty - Very quite, composed
Rajicic - Same as Barty
Cabrera - When she won some good points some really big 'monnns'
Hon - Was angry abit, rolling her eyes, also doing 'monns' on good points
Peers - Very angry, didn't give a damn
Sanders - Looked very tired, didn't look like she gave a damn
Hadzic - Didn't give a damn aswell
Rodionova - Was pumped

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #326
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
i think tomorrow's schedule is all on Court 6? Good luck sitting in the sun bring sunscreen and an umbrella ()
Yep. Shame the stands don't have a roof or something Just hope it's not humid and i'll be alright
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #327
country flag Kəv.

Tomorrow's gonna be 38 degrees

Are you gonna also pop around the other courts with the 16s? When I was on the stands I could see the other court was 62 57 62 and one of the girls looked like Goerges She had the hair and the same clothes. Their match seemed to take forever as well

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #328
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Some facts on behaviour I didn't mention

Barty - Very quite, composed
Rajicic - Same as Barty
Cabrera - When she won some good points some really big 'monnns'
Hon - Was angry abit, rolling her eyes, also doing 'monns' on good points
Peers - Very angry, didn't give a damn
Sanders - Looked very tired, didn't look like she gave a damn
Hadzic - Didn't give a damn aswell
Rodionova - Was pumped
So.. many players just didn't give a damn Add Rogowska to the list.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #329
country flag Kəv.

Rajicic and Barty were some composed they both were the most consistent out of all of the others.

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #330
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Tomorrow's gonna be 38 degrees

Are you gonna also pop around the other courts with the 16s? When I was on the stands I could see the other court was 62 57 62 and one of the girls looked like Goerges She had the hair and the same clothes. Their match seemed to take forever as well
I won't be there too long, will get away before I fry

Are we allowed to enter the building where the gym, indoor courts, TA reception is located? Just under the stairs and walkway.

I went there once because I got lost.