Argentinian Juniors Thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1501
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of
Re: Argentinian Juniors Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregunta View Post
coty vega esta lesionada?
no ha jugado los torneos en argentina, lo mismo que ana madcur
Si, Coty estuvo lesionada, vuelve para los 10k de Chile.
Ana Madcur jugó los G5 (junior) de Chile pero no anduvo bien. Está anotada para los 10k de Chile también.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1502
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Any info about Nadia Podorska? The name is Russian, but appearently she plays for Argentina, is only 15 and already has WTA ranking.

P.S. In English if possible, please
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #1503
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Nadia Podoroska is an argie junior player, she was born in Rosario, Argentina. Her surname comes from Belarus I think. Remember that Argentina is a country made of inmigrants from all over the world, so it's not weird having surnames from Russia and many others.
She's one of our best hopes for the future, plays really amazing and we all are enthusiastic about her.
She and her team are planning not to play juniors tour and getting directly to pro's. That's why she is, from those who were born in 1997 or later, the one with highest WTA ranking

Here you have some videos of her playing national pro tournaments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dsrzp1hTcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KgvcmTUo6E

Match point against Irigoyen in Rosario 25k at her hometown last May http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwmJAh66wpU

Last edited by Juarito : Sep 30th, 2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #1504
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot. There are a many Russian born players (including juniors) playing for other countries so I thought maybe she is one of them despite a somewhat unlikely destination. I guess we'll see in the next few years what her actual potential is. It's been a long time since you've had anyone really promising on a female side.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1505
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia's surname is of Ukranian descent.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #1506
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of

I did 2 interviews to Nadia (in spanish)
in Tenis Mañana #32: www.tenismanana.com http://www.tenismanana.com/flipbook/D3/catalogue.swf (p 68-71)
&
in Foot Fault Magazine #9 with her Coach: http://www.footfault.com.ar/magazine/index.php (p.52-55)
Singles:WMemphis,Fes,Barcelona,SF Rosmalen, Istambul
CH Singles:WOpole, SF Belfort
Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WWimbledon,Indian Wells,Moscow,Fes,F Istambul,Silver Medalist Beijing (w/manu86) SF YEC Doha
CH Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WLas Vegas,Waikoloa,Perth,Sorrento,F Dothan,WSan Diego,F Opole
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #1507
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Argies Ranking WTA U18

1) Nadia Podoroska WTA 621 (1997)
2) Carolina Costamagna WTA WTA 703 (1995)
3) Ana Victoria Gobbi Manllau WTA 880 (1996)
4) Berta Bonardi WTA 930 (1995)
5) Sofia Blanco WTA 997 (1995)
6) Agustina Serio WTA 1022 (1995)
7) Ana Madcur WTA 1030 (1996)
8) Stephanie Petit WTA 1098 (1996)
9) Constanza Vega WTA 1151 (1995)

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #1508
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

me gusta mucho podoroska
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1509
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

gracias.
que bueno lo de carolina tambien

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #1510
country flag mafalda

mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice mafalda is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pregunta View Post
gracias.
que bueno lo de carolina tambien
no es tan sorprende lo de carolina, no regala puntos y es mas regular que otras chicas y en el nivel de diez mil es fundamental..
mafalda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1511
country flag Juarito

Mafalda!! entrá más seguido al foro y contanos mas cosas please, queremos saber
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1512
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of

Tita Estable tiene una pequeña fisura en la muñeca pero se recupera bien
Singles:WMemphis,Fes,Barcelona,SF Rosmalen, Istambul
CH Singles:WOpole, SF Belfort
Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WWimbledon,Indian Wells,Moscow,Fes,F Istambul,Silver Medalist Beijing (w/manu86) SF YEC Doha
CH Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WLas Vegas,Waikoloa,Perth,Sorrento,F Dothan,WSan Diego,F Opole
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 09:00 AM   #1513
country flag COSAT

COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold COSAT is a splendid one to behold

Buenas actuaciones de la delegación argentina por el momento en la gira COSAT.
Vamos chicas.

www.cosat.org

www.aat.com.ar
el objetivo es el de promover, fomentar y desarrollar el tenis en todo el país
COSAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1514
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Lista de aceptación de la Copa Argentina en Mendoza.
http://itftennis.com/juniors/tournam...tid=1100028063

Steph Petit se metio entre la cien mejores del ranking

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1515
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Tenistas apoyados por la AAT (Gira COSAT: Mendoza, Chile, Paraguay y Brasil)
Sub 18: Constanza Vega, Stephanie Petit, Daniela Farfán, Nadia Podoroska, Victoria Gobbi, Lucienne Benítez Boiero, Julieta Estable, Pedro Cachín, Gonzalo Villanueva, Lautaron Pane, Franco Egea, Juan Pablo Paz y Francisco Bahamonde.
Sub 16: Martina Capurro, Milagros Montero, Emilia Issel, Agostina Zamprogno, Juan Pablo Ficovich, Federico Herrera, Franco Capalbo y Agustín Torreano.
Sub 14: María Lourdes Carlé, Nicole Dufour, Sebastián Baez, Francisco Comesaña, Juan Bautista Otegui, Camilo Ugo Carabelli y Tomás Etcheverry.
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote