2012 Kim Clijsters' Picture Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #181
country flag Sarah<Kim-fan>

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Kim Clijsters' Picture Thread

Jada with Nicole

Sarah<Kim-fan> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #182
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Luxembourg

I have to say, I felt really privileged to see her in person, it was a great experience. Shame I'll never actually get to watch her play a match but I guess I'm just a little too late

and a bonus, Kim on coaching duty

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #183

Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute Sarah<Kim-fan> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Luxembourg

I have to say, I felt really privileged to see her in person, it was a great experience. Shame I'll never actually get to watch her play a match but I guess I'm just a little too late
nice pics!! You should come to Antwerp in December, then you can still see her play (not a real match, but anyway )

I wasn't planning on going (I'm not really a fan on the whole exhibition match thing), but after seeing that last match at the US Open, I kind of changed my mind, so I ordered my tickets this week! Anyone else going?
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #184
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Who's she playing?

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #185
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Who's she playing?
Venus.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #186
country flag lleytonpimpim

lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice lleytonpimpim is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
nice pics!! You should come to Antwerp in December, then you can still see her play (not a real match, but anyway )

I wasn't planning on going (I'm not really a fan on the whole exhibition match thing), but after seeing that last match at the US Open, I kind of changed my mind, so I ordered my tickets this week! Anyone else going?
Normally I go (I've got my ticket) but it depends if I find a job or not
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #187
country flag Gawain

Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold Gawain is a splendid one to behold

Gawain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 12:25 PM   #188
country flag Kimking

Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light

Kim training with Flipkens.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld...MF20121130_079
Kimking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2012, 06:43 AM   #189

there was a big article last Friday in Het Laatste Nieuws, Filip Dewulf was invited to come and watch the practice session.
He said Kim's level was still pretty impressive!

He asked Kirsten why they wouldn't play doubles together next week, and she said that that wouldn't be a good idea, there wouldn't be much tennis if there isn't at least 10 meters between her and Kim
Old Dec 6th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #190
country flag Kimking

Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light Kimking is a glorious beacon of light

Kim's book. To be released next week.

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Kim-Clijsters/6194561

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Kim-C...dition/6194521
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #191
country flag kitb
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimking View Post
I've ordered the regular edition but if I had the money, I'd be buying the limited one (apparently worth €995), it looks amazing!

kitb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:09 AM   #192
country flag Kimking

I would have ordered one (regular edition of course) too if it was written in English.

I so envy you guys in Belgium. You can buy the Kim book, the Kim magazine, and watch the Kim documentary on TV.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:21 AM   #193
country flag kitb
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold kitb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimking View Post
I would have ordered one (regular edition of course) too if it was written in English.
It is too!
The regular edition is available in Dutch, French and English: http://www.uitgeverijkannibaal.be/ca...im-clijsters-3
The limited box only in Dutch and English.

kitb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #194
country flag Kimking

Wow! Didn't know about that. Now I will order it for sure.

Thank you very much for the information !
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #195
country flag lienie18

lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future lienie18 has a brilliant future

The cover of Kim's unique personality magazine

It's great as it focuses on her personal life, family and friends and also features intimate photo shoots.
A collector's item!

*US Open 2005*YEC 2003*YEC 2002*WTA No. 1 in singles & doubles*
Now the best mom in the world
lienie18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote