Ana Konjuh - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #976
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
What was wrong with here? :usnure: Was/Is she ill or something?
She's been in coma for several weeks, like 2 months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
This is really nice results. But this is just junniors, if one day she makes final of a GS we can saya she is great. Somehow, I don't believe in croatian tennis somehow. We need Split's born great talents. However I like she has variety, i don't like Donna's tennis at all.

Her sister is tennis player, too. She was with Filip Krajinovic, big talent but got injuries.
Ana has 3 sisters and I think just one of them played tennis. Here she is:
http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...erid=100098707
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100098707
She was a top 100 junior it seems and played a few matches in pros too, but she didn't play any tennis tournament in the last 4 years. Well, until recently, when she and Ana paired to play doubles in one of the 10Ks in Dubrovnik (their hometown), for the sake of their ill sister. And they even won a match there
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #977
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post

Why? What happened? So she id doing better now?
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #978
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Why? What happened? So she id doing better now?
I don't know. It's been discussed here; nobody found out anything else about it.
According to ivananda, their father told Antonia is better, so I guess she is
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #979
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post

Ana has 3 sisters and I think just one of them played tennis. Here she is:
http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...erid=100098707
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erid=100098707
She was a top 100 junior it seems and played a few matches in pros too, but she didn't play any tennis tournament in the last 4 years. Well, until recently, when she and Ana paired to play doubles in one of the 10Ks in Dubrovnik (their hometown), for the sake of their ill sister. And they even won a match there
Yeah, I know. I just said that.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #980
country flag Dan_Doe

Maybe someone else didn't know, then
Such as Светльо, who seems interested.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #981
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Richard Ingham Evans‏@Ringham7

But Orange Bowl star was Ana Konjuh, only 15 on Dec27, won won Girls 18 title.Power plus court craft & variety.Heading for WTA tour after Oz
I wonder if this was just metaphorically speaking or Ana really doesn't intend to play any more junior slams after Melbourne

On a side note, that pic with a bowl of oranges made me chuckle, cause the area just north of Dubrovnik is widely known (at least in this part of Europe) for mandarines, which I regularly devour this time of year...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #982
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She will play all juniors GS in 2013.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #983
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/i-i...t-/651442.aspx

Here is a video from DubrvonikTV, Ana is talking...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #984
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

"Feels good to be back "

Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #985
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

From #16 to #4 in the rankings in just two weeks
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #986
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

And she will be #3 after Bouchard gets deleted from the junior ranking because she will not have right to play juniors any more! Wow, we had really some in recent years but Ana definitely reaches the high rank out of all of them! It would be amazing if she can became a world number 1 in juniors!
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #987
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
It would be amazing if she can became a world number 1 in juniors!
Why??? That means nothing, she will play only juniors GS with concentrate on 10 pro tour events.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #988
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what Ana's schedule will be
I thimk she should play a lot of Cllay Tournaments, and maybe some of the Australian 25Ks after Australian Open
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #989
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/i-i...t-/651442.aspx

Here is a video from DubrvonikTV, Ana is talking...
Did she say anything important?

By the way:

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...wl-titles.aspx
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #990
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

7-0 in finals and wins over Barty, Townsend, Siniakova and Bencic

What a year