The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4. - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #1411
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The JJ Forum Random Muttering Thread - Totally Off Topic! episode 4.

He needs to stop giving away your best players in the end of every season. And he needs to stop being so cheap I truly do think that you wont get Barca this time, it would be too much.

lol, Shitty out is lovely thing too. Though I hate that they'll be able to focus more on PL.
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #1412
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
He needs to stop giving away your best players in the end of every season. And he needs to stop being so cheap I truly do think that you wont get Barca this time, it would be too much.

lol, Shitty out is lovely thing too. Though I hate that they'll be able to focus more on PL.
I don't think he will change. There is money, but he doesn't want to spend. Who would want to come to a mid table team anyway? Theo & Sagna will be next to go, then after that maybe they can start from scratch

This weekend was reasonably comfortable for once. Cazorla's dive, however...

The Manc derby full of drama as always, with the final outcome NID. Hate. Spurs losing a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in 89 & 90 mins was amaze, though

Torres scoring another 2 goals Is he back1111111!!!??
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #1413
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

lol, Arsenal is not a mid table team, you'll be in top 4 when the season ends, I have no doubt about it. But it's definitely time to change the strategy and actually sign players who can bring the title, not just top4 place.

Cazorla's dive was brilliant

Vile city fans Though, how can any guy with such cap enter the pitch so the whole world could see him? I don't know if Hart is trying to protect Rio or that guy from Rio bitchslapping the Santa's elf out of him

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #1414
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol, Arsenal is not a mid table team, you'll be in top 4 when the season ends, I have no doubt about it. But it's definitely time to change the strategy and actually sign players who can bring the title, not just top4 place.

Cazorla's dive was brilliant

Vile city fans Though, how can any guy with such cap enter the pitch so the whole world could see him? I don't know if Hart is trying to protect Rio or that guy from Rio bitchslapping the Santa's elf out of him

Arsenal have made me into a drama queen but I have lost faith in them. They haven't competed for many years, and that disappointment takes its toll But, hey, AW says 4th is like a trophy I'm not even convinced the second string can best Bradford tomorrow. We may have the amazing strikerforce of Chamakh & Gervinho

Santi did a Bale, "anticipated contact"

Typical Citeh chavs He had his season ticket removed from him today Rio was taunting the fans (& I detest him) but obviously the coin was too far. Joe Hart has made some terrible errors this season.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1415
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilla View Post
Torres scoring another 2 goals Is he back1111111!!!??

Remember this:

Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1416
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Losing 1-0 to Bradford at HT with a near to full strength team. NID.

Gervinho with one of his epic misses from 1 yard out Another to add to his collection.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos...ss-v-bradford/

Last edited by Cilla : Dec 11th, 2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM   #1417
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
Arsenal have made me into a drama queen but I have lost faith in them. They haven't competed for many years, and that disappointment takes its toll But, hey, AW says 4th is like a trophy I'm not even convinced the second string can best Bradford tomorrow. We may have the amazing strikerforce of Chamakh & Gervinho
That guy is a legend. I mean, the level of his idiocy is just brilliant

1:1 with mighty Bradford in regular time
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #1418
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
That guy is a legend. I mean, the level of his idiocy is just brilliant

1:1 with mighty Bradford in regular time
NID they would lose. New low. I'm done (until Monday)

Arsenal
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #1419
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Sorry but Bradford

Ok, I'm done.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1420
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry but Bradford

Ok, I'm done.
That's just rude :r:
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1421
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

^
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #1422
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
That's just rude :r:
Ma, kicking us at our lowest Even Norwich are now ahead of us in the league *vomit*

Quote:
RVP: "I'm home, I hope the Manchester United fans forgive me for arriving late"
Amazing. It's actually laughable & pathetic.

Last edited by Cilla : Dec 15th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old Dec 16th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #1423
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Quote:
Ma, kicking us at our lowest Even Norwich are now ahead of us in the league *vomit*
Just a bit, but you kinda deserve it for hating on United and RvP
Quote:
Amazing. It's actually laughable & pathetic.
What about this?

Legend
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #1424
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #1425
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

Arsenal v. Bayern. I told you that you won't get Barca