*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #226
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Sergei seemed to be a good guy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
Sergej was a good BF...
it is unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I'm afraid the next one might be worse.
it is also not clear who is better and who is worse what can we know?
Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #227
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was hitting upper 160 kmh with regularity.
She really needs to sustain that hopefully for all 2013... her serve was only good for grass this year and early 2012 when she was able to sustain good aggressive serving. Obviously it was the year where she had really started all this fine-tuning trying to get the correct assonance however I expect after all these pains more stability and also clear evolution in that department, hopefully [...]

Anyways, she will take another notch in 2013, 2012 was just a discovery year for the many potentials that she has and how they could have been used for a whole season at high level -- additionally a milestone to be a candidate to the 'all-time greatness' thing... she's progressed physically so much, I'm intrigued what new development she will bring for this new coming year.

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 11th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 08:39 AM   #228
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Our next chance to see Vika play will be in Thailand, starting Dec. 29

http://www.tennis.com/news/2012/10/a.../#.UMWqnFF1K-g
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #229
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruuusya View Post
it is also not clear who is better and who is worse what can we know?
We have to rely on Vika´s judgement about this.. ...She seems to be quite good friends with "Digital Content Producer/Director working in Tennis and Action Sports and Ex-professional BMX rider"...but it doesn´t have to mean anything...https://twitter.com/robinfenlon
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #230
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
We have to rely on Vika´s judgement about this..
do you think that Vika will tell the truth
Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #231
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

I think Vika's twitter was hacked ...or she went crazy
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #232
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
I think Vika's twitter was hacked ...or she went crazy
Or she's just bored
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #233
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks more like viral advertising

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #234
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Or she's just bored
Even bored I think there's no way in hell she would use Google translate. I mean that part in Russian absolutely strange
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #235
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Even bored I think there's no way in hell she would use Google translate. I mean that part in Russian absolutely strange
Oh, didn't know that.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #236
country flag Natural Joe

OK, maybe she's drunk?
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #237
country flag nastya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
OK, maybe she's drunk?
I even don't know. Now she's writing correctly... about her wig
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #238
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

@ Vika and Dinara...
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 11th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #239
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
A win against Serena in an exhibition.
Hooray.
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #240
country flag Natural Joe

Vote for Vika

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472009
Closed Thread