Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #271
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova cheering thread! vol2

Benesova's starting her year in Shenzhen. Wise decision as she's never gonna defend QF points in Brisbane. Hopefully she'll draw a WC R1 and some scrub in R2.

I'm interested to see her plans for doubles as Goerges implied she'll be playing regularly with BZS next year...

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #272
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=471761&page=3

Get voting for her here if u already haven't!
Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #273
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

I've just read on Twitter that she'll not be playing in Melbourne.
A pregnancy wouldn't surprise me at this point. She seems to be extremely happy.

Another option is that knew she wouldn't be able to defend all her Australian points so she'll be using a protected ranking.
All the best to her.

Last edited by Wiggly : Dec 15th, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #274
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
I've just read on Twitter that she'll not be playing in Melbourne.
A pregnancy wouldn't surprise me at this point. She seems to be extremely happy.

Another option is that knew she wouldn't be able to defend all her Australian points so she'll be using a protected ranking.
All the best to her.
shoulder
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 08:19 PM   #275
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #276
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Merry Xmas to Mrs Iveta and all her fans. Wishing the best health so we can see her in 2013 !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #277
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #278
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Just been having a nose around Twitter and it sounds like Iveta still wants to come back.

@Olivier_b777 I wish I'm going to be there (Miami).. But it all depends on my shoulder ��

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #279
country flag Wiggly

Iveta has been removed from the WTA's "Players List" just as Barbora.
It really, really worries me.
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #280
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

I recall a 2012 interview when Iveta said that by age of 30, she doesn't see herself chasing after yellow fuzzy balls the world over.
Well, last week, she celebrated her 30's BD !
Besides, she may b into other sports now (photo courtesy Bengals1):
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:44 AM   #281
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #282
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
I think that's because they're no longer top-100 in singles. It's not an exhaustive list and I think it only includes those in the top-100 in singles and top-20 in doubles. Players like King, Lucic and Czink, who were recently top-100, are no longer on it either so I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #283
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light

she retired?
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #284
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light ZEUS77 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope no and she will back sooon
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #285
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUS77 View Post
she retired?
not yet

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=951
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote