Ana Konjuh - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #961
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Great win I didn't know the final is so early, which is good for my nerves
Easier win then expected, although given the comments I understand Siniakova played a miserable game.

Winning Eddie Herr & Orange Bowl back to back at 14 is quite impressive. Lauren Davis was 17 when she did it.
I wish a good rest for Ana and now I'm more concerned about her adaptation to the pro tour. Some junior GS title on the road wouldn't hurt either

By the way, what did she say in the interview?
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #962
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Is Ana playing another 10 000 K in Antalya or this is some kind of error

http://www.coretennis.net/tennis-pla...9/profile.html

I don't see her anywhere on the entry list for the tournament and they never put something like that on coretennis page so many days before tournament starts...
okramb is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #963
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

ITF doesn't have Ana on the acceptance list of that Antalya tourney.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #964
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
ITF doesn't have Ana on the acceptance list of that Antalya tourney.
I now they doesn't, but on the coretennis page is displayed that Ana will play qualies in Antalya...
okramb is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:14 PM   #965
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

With these two titles, I seriously hope her days of having to qualify for 10k's are over. Bring on the wild-cards people (not for 10k's)!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #966
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

This is so amazing! I really have big hopes in Ana to finally bring grand slam in Croatia (junior of course ) after really great array of juniors we had that didn't bring it in last few years. Like Tomljanovic, Njiric, even Martic. And Donna who still can play juniors but is completely dedicated to seniors.
Anyway, congratulations for this huge title!
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #967
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great win I didn't know the final is so early, which is good for my nerves
Easier win then expected, although given the comments I understand Siniakova played a miserable game.

Winning Eddie Herr & Orange Bowl back to back at 14 is quite impressive. Lauren Davis was 17 when she did it.
I wish a good rest for Ana and now I'm more concerned about her adaptation to the pro tour. Some junior GS title on the road wouldn't hurt either

By the way, what did she say in the interview?
She said that she is from beautiful(she didn't say beautiful, but I say) city Dubrovnik on croatian coast but last 4 years she lives in Zagreb, capital of Croatia. She practice ther with her coach Kristian Schneider. Reporter asked her : "Do you go home to rest now?" Ana said: "No, I go home to practice." (that was funny for me). She said that she will play 10k and that she will get 3 WC for 50k( I think 2x50k and 1 25k). She said that she has got big family and they will celebrate all together ( I think she has got 3 sisters). At the and reporter said: Sabatini, Chris Evert and now you...that was the best part for me.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #968
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
She said that she is from beautiful(she didn't say beautiful, but I say) city Dubrovnik on croatian coast but last 4 years she lives in Zagreb, capital of Croatia. She practice ther with her coach Kristian Schneider. Reporter asked her : "Do you go home to rest now?" Ana said: "No, I go home to practice." (that was funny for me). She said that she will play 10k and that she will get 3 WC for 50k( I think 2x50k and 1 25k). She said that she has got big family and they will celebrate all together ( I think she has got 3 sisters). At the and reporter said: Sabatini, Chris Evert and now you...that was the best part for me.
Thanks. Yeah, Dubrovnik looks beautiful and it's on my list of locations which I want to visit someday Mostly because there were filmed lots of scenes in Game of Thrones
Speaking about her family, I'm wondering how's her sister

Quote:
"Do you go home to rest now?" Ana said: "No, I go home to practice."
Yeah, this one was cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
I now they doesn't, but on the coretennis page is displayed that Ana will play qualies in Antalya...
I got that, but I meant that if the ITF doesn't show her in the acceptance list she probably isn't there
I didn't make my point clear enough
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #969
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Richard Ingham Evans‏@Ringham7

But Orange Bowl star was Ana Konjuh, only 15 on Dec27, won won Girls 18 title.Power plus court craft & variety.Heading for WTA tour after Oz
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #970
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Njezin otac Mario će istaknuti kako je Ana dobila dodatnu snagu nakon što je njenoj sestri Antoniji bilo sve bolje i bolje.
- Čuo sam se s mnogima koji su gledali Anine nastupe u Americi i svi su istaknuli kako igra odlično, kako 'leti terenom'. Kao što joj nije bilo lako kada je igrala turnire u Dubrovniku, jer u to vrijeme je Antonija bila jako slaba, i možda je bolje bilo da tada nije ni igrala, danas, kad je Antonija bolje, kad se oporavlja, Ani je to dalo dodatnu snagu - istaknuo je Mario Konjuh

Ana's father said that her sister Antonia is beter and better what gave to Ana aditional strenght.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #971
country flag Jose.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing week Ana

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM   #972
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Ana's father said that her sister Antonia is beter and better what gave to Ana aditional strenght.
That's great It makes me even more happier. Poor girl
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #973
country flag Dan_Doe

From the ITF facebook page, Photo credit: Michael Baz

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #974
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light

This is really nice results. But this is just junniors, if one day she makes final of a GS we can saya she is great. Somehow, I don't believe in croatian tennis somehow. We need Split's born great talents. However I like she has variety, i don't like Donna's tennis at all.

Her sister is tennis player, too. She was with Filip Krajinovic, big talent but got injuries.
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #975
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What was wrong with here? :usnure: Was/Is she ill or something?