Sugarpova - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #61
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugarpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Sugarpova is such a f*cking rip-off. Candy for rich people.
Like Maria would do anything other than the best....she doesnt cater to peasents you know
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #62
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked the shipping myself, it's ridiculous.
For a bag of candy I'd have to pay:
Subtotal:
$ 5.99
Shipping:
$ 31.75
Duty / Tax / Processing:
$ 19.69
Order Total:
$ 57.43
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #63
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Like Maria would do anything other than the best....she doesnt cater to peasents you know

Stupid, considering her fans aka the people most likely to purchase her products are unlikely to be able to spend that much money on candy / shipping.
I get that she wants to establish a "premium" brand, but $5.99 for a pack of candy is ridic.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #64
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stupid, considering her fans aka the people most likely to purchase her products are unlikely to be able to spend that much money on candy / shipping.
I get that she wants to establish a "premium" brand, but $5.99 for a pack of candy is ridic.

Its not really. If you go to some of the department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections that would be pretty normal. Its not like this candy is going to be sold in super markets.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #65
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
[/b]

Its not really. If you go to some of the department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections that would be pretty normal. Its not like this candy is going to be sold in super markets.

Exactly my point. Maria's fans shop in super markets, not department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections. At least none I know.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #66
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly my point. Maria's fans shop in super markets, not department stores that have luxury/gormet food sections. At least none I know.
yes but if it's being labelled as a 'premium' candy line therefore the proof is in the pudding
if i want to buy magic stars cereal or hershey's (ew i hate hershey's) then in the UK we tend to visit selfridges as it's a concession store. in big department stores you'll find they sell thousands of smaller brands, so i'm guessing considering the price of the candy itself that it would be pretty ridiculous to have it in a supermarket and quite pretentious
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2012, 09:53 AM   #67
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light KK2009 is a glorious beacon of light

The whole international shipping of sugarpova is driving me nuts. Now my package was stuck in the local DHL facility due to the possible mistake of address.
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 12:41 PM   #68
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the price of the actual candy was somewhat reasonable, but then the cost of shipping costs more than the price of 6 bags I have never paid that much for online delivery.
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #69
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Mine took 3 weeks to be delivered but worth it when i finally got it? Quirky is deffo my fave!! What's everyone else's fave??
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #70
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

omg finally

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #71
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get this whole "premium candy" thing TBH; as if nutrition- and ingredient-wise it's not the same crap as "normal" candy
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #72
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I'm not really fond of candies! But I have to try them one day! Hopefully they'll sell them in Rome in May!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #73
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

Sharapova Serves Sweet Ace With 120% Return on Sugarpova

Article: http://t.co/ENHk4KdT
Jamrock,20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #74
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it available in the UK yet?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #75
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Is it available in the UK yet?
Don't think so. Reckon Maria will launch it in the summer just before Wimbledon.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote